Chat, read this.

Started by enjenjo, January 04, 2009, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

57larry

how does the chat work?is it a call in oral type or computer?  thanks

enjenjo

It's a computer text chat. The chatroom link is above the  post section of the page. You type in what you want to say, and people reply real time.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

Tonight at 9 PM. For you newbys that would like to try it, I will get on a bit early to give you a hand. Just click on the chatroom link at the top of the page.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Come on in guys, waters fine.  I've got 30 minutes
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Us Aussies are usually on at about 9 pm every night our time, normally around 10 people. Trouble is that is some real weird hour of the morning there! It is 2 a.m. in Los Angeles Ca when it is 9 p.m. here!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Dave"Us Aussies are usually on at about 9 pm every night our time, normally around 10 people. Trouble is that is some real weird hour of the morning there! It is 2 a.m. in Los Angeles Ca when it is 9 p.m. here!

Next time I've got nothing to do at 5am my time I'll stop in.  :wink:

enjenjo

We had a really good chat last night, it lasted until 11pm. Had a bunch of people show up, good discussions, even an Aussie there. We'll have to figure out a time for a joint chat.

HYPORX

I'm inbetween timezones, +6 eastern US and -10 eastern Oz.

Try and get on when I can.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Next time I've got nothing to do at 5am my time I'll stop in.  :wink:
Gee Denise, you want to be careful fraternising with a bunch of Aussies at 5 a.m!

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "Dave"Us Aussies are usually on at about 9 pm every night our time, normally around 10 people. Trouble is that is some real weird hour of the morning there! It is 2 a.m. in Los Angeles Ca when it is 9 p.m. here!

Next time I've got nothing to do at 5am my time I'll stop in.  :wink:

5am.... OK , who is this?  :wink:  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Dave"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Next time I've got nothing to do at 5am my time I'll stop in.  :wink:
Gee Denise, you want to be careful fraternising with a bunch of Aussies at 5 a.m!

It wouldn't be the first time. :wink: