Chat, read this.

Started by enjenjo, January 04, 2009, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Chat tonight at 9 pm. I need more participation in the chat. If changing day, or time helps, let me know. Don't be afraid to jump in, we are pretty good with newbys.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sunday night at 9pm is my most favorite TV show Desperate Housewives.  In the summer months on Sunday evenings I'm usually just getting home from a trip.

Monday or Tuesday evenings would be better for me and I would make an effort of participating.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

compact

you could get on with us enjenjo :idea: ....i think we have been on everynight for the last 5 nights :D ....always 5-7 of us :lol:  8) ....we love it and thank you very much for your knidness in letting us use it :) .....im sure the novilty will wear off eventually but at teh moment its been great.

im just trying to work out what time aussie  time you guys will be on :? ....cos if i can i will sneak across for a quick chat  :)

Darren

enjenjo

I was on with the aussie guys this morning, at about 4 am

i have no problem with changing the day or time, we tried wednesday for a whole, but I got so Joe and I were the only ones on.

Give me some more feedback guys, Denise can't be the only one with a suggestion.

enjenjo

We are chatting now if you are interested.

enjenjo

9 pm sunday here is 1 pm monday in Sydney

Leon

Usually by the time I get on here it's way too late back on the east coast.

compact

i was late and you guys were gone :cry:  :cry:

oh welll next time i hope :D  :D  :D

i got on about 4.30...about 12.30 there :)  :)  :)  :)

we will catch up and i look forward to chatting with you guys :D  :D

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Leon"Usually by the time I get on here it's way too late back on the east coast.

Leon, since this thread has your attention, Charles called me yesterday.  He's also coming to town for Power Tour and is going to stay at the house as well.  I'm going to take that day off work and join you guys at the GM Tech Center and Heritage Center.  We talked about cruzn Woodward afterwards and eating dinner at the Red Coat Tavern on Woodward that night before heading back to my place to sleep.  Sound good??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

wayne petty

one idea for the chat... since there are so many time zones involved...

any way to cause the amount of people in the chat room to show up next to the check mark for chat room below the log out link above?????

just a thought...

not that i am going to chat... i don't type fast enough...  one fingered style... with one hand.. while looking at the key board...

wayne...

HYPORX

Just a thought...

Is there any way to have an auto-announce that there are people in the chat room?
Something like the icon flashing or even the number of chatters displayed beside the icon?

Make it that little bit easier to see if anyone's on.

Just a thought...
Caleb.

Leon

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Leon, since this thread has your attention, Charles called me yesterday.  He's also coming to town for Power Tour and is going to stay at the house as well.  I'm going to take that day off work and join you guys at the GM Tech Center and Heritage Center.  We talked about cruzn Woodward afterwards and eating dinner at the Red Coat Tavern on Woodward that night before heading back to my place to sleep.  Sound good??
Sounds great to me.  I'll call you soon and we can chat for a few minutes.

enjenjo

Quote from: "wayne petty"
not that i am going to chat... i don't type fast enough...  one fingered style... with one hand.. while looking at the key board...

wayne...

That's how I do it too, and I manage.

I'll talk to fatcat and see if we can come up with some type of alert system.

2rods

What's the other hand doing? :lol:

58Apache

I missed seeing that you moved it to Sunday. Sunday nights are best for me. Give it a chance on Sunday nights and I'll bet you'll have more participation.

We used to run a chat room for our High School Alumni, and it worked best on Sunday nights for participation.

I'll try to stop in next Sunday.... and no that's not a threat ;)

I need to talk about my 58 Apache and get some more ideas. I'll be rebuilding that 348, but maybe not right away. Need an automatic to put behind it unless you think I can use theTH350 I have for towing.

Steve