Back from the Dead

Started by Bob K, December 24, 2008, 11:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

I know that I don't get over here much any more, I still value the friends that I have made on this board though and want to wish all RRT'ers a

And a very very

BB
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Normspeed

Back at ya BoB.  Are you hangin' at Havasu these days?

enjenjo

Same to you Bob. How is the hip?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

Thanks very much and back atcha.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Bob,Merry Christmas to you also! I am feeling the same way......seems like I haven't posted on here forever! Been extremely busy finishing up the new house/shop and battling a couple of health issues but have promised myself to take more time off and enjoy life a bit more in the upcoming year......"Everything Will Be Fine In 09"! I am also thankfull for the friendships I've made thru the RRT and really look forward to catching up with everyone somewhere down the road in "09".As always.....Our home is always open to anyone cruising thru! I would like to wish everyone a Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!! A special "Thanks" to the "Franks" for keeping this place going!Take care and be safe.........Daryle
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

WZ JUNK

Good to here from you Bob.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone else.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

purplepickup

....and a Merry Christmas wish to everyone from Sue, Murf and me.  We're definitely having a white Christmas here in Michigan.
George

40 Chev Coupe

Back at you Bob, Hope you feel better and have a better year next year.

Happy Holidays

Carps

I heard that St Peter rejected your application at the pearly gates and the Devil didn't want you because you're a trouble maker.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The same backatcha ya old bugger!

CYA soon.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Roadstar

Merry Christmas Bob, And thanks for the Christmas card.