WOW LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THESE !!!!!!!!!!

Started by 348tripower, December 18, 2008, 05:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzford

If women like a man with a big pipe, how much more so with two of them?

GPster

The rocker panels on the Jeepster are rusted off. My original plan was to stop them at the top of the frame rails and finish off the bottom of the body and the sides of the frame rails with exhaust like that on either side to hide the frame. That plan of course was with the stock frame and a somewhat tame 4 bolt main 350. Now with a 2.5L Iron Duke four cylinder and an S10 frame that type of exhaust might sound a little asmatic. Seems to fit your project well. Pipes lokk a little used, how does it sound? GPster

348tripower

Quote from: "GPster"The rocker panels on the Jeepster are rusted off. My original plan was to stop them at the top of the frame rails and finish off the bottom of the body and the sides of the frame rails with exhaust like that on either side to hide the frame. That plan of course was with the stock frame and a somewhat tame 4 bolt main 350. Now with a 2.5L Iron Duke four cylinder and an S10 frame that type of exhaust might sound a little asmatic. Seems to fit your project well. Pipes lokk a little used, how does it sound? GPster

The pipes are new. I think they turned color from sitting in a warehouse. They are not hooked up yet. Maybe this weekend. :D
Don Colliau

tomslik

take this for what it's worth and it's your truck and all, but i think i'm gonna puke....
what's next?
trucker mudflaps? :wink:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Jbird

Quote from: "tomslik"take this for what it's worth and it's your truck and all, but i think i'm gonna puke....
what's next?

Yeah prolly some of them nekid enjenjo :lol:  :lol:  in a baseball cap chrome ones
Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

river1

Quote from: "Jbird"
Quote from: "tomslik"take this for what it's worth and it's your truck and all, but i think i'm gonna puke....
what's next?

Yeah prolly some of them nekid enjenjo :lol:  :lol:  in a baseball cap chrome ones
Jbird 8)

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.