Merry Christmas kids

Started by Roadstar, December 17, 2008, 07:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadstar

Just checking in to say hi.

Been a busy year for me, home remodeling and a great new job round out the year.

Did manage to rack up a couple thousand miles on the new roadster along with building a top for it.

Hope to see alot of you next season. I should be all caught up on my domestic chores and ready to take some much needed time off.

On a final note, I just became a Grandfather! Both of my boys had baby girls within a month of each other. I am so proud I could burst.

I wish a merry Christmas to all the friends I have here and look forward to seeing you all again real soon.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "Roadstar".

On a final note, I just became a Grandfather! Both of my boys had baby girls within a month of each other. I am so proud I could burst.

I wish a merry Christmas to all the friends I have here and look forward to seeing you all again real soon.

Ah grandkids, It's not a job it's an adventure.  I took two of my three on a road trip last weekend for a 2 hour Christmas train ride, the Edison/Ford homes Christmas light tour  and a day a Sea World.  Loved every minute, well most minutes of it.  Two new little granddaughters uh, you don't stand a chance.  Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Crosley.In.AZ

Congrats!  on the year.

Careful with the grand kids.. they grow up fast!  My oldest g-daughter just turned 12 yrs old!
 :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I have another grand daugher on the way. For years, Shelby has been my only grand daugher, and I tell her she is my second favorite grand daughter. when she found out there was another one on the way, she said" darn, now I'll be number three" :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Merry Christmas to you too Rudy and everyone else on the RRT. Yep, a great summer getting here and there.

Granddaughters - they are the best. My two are 4 and almost 8(going on 16). Your two will have you right where you wanna be in no time at all.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Rayvyn

Back at ya Rudy. If your thinkin' about heading down this way, gimme a holler. Got a spare room and the door's always open.

One question though:  Your boys had girls?  Gawd, that musta hurt... ~:)  ~:)  ~:)  :wink:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Grandadeo

Hey Bry, doing any swapmeets this winter?  Like maybe Bushnell in January??

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Hey Bry, doing any swapmeets this winter?  Like maybe Bushnell in January??

Lee

Heya Lee,
I just came off of working 2 months straight through. I haven't even had time to keep track of the swaps and shows. I'll probably be back on that same schedule starting in mid-january. That'll probably last a month or 2.
I don't think the dude ranch show is possible either. Maybe by spring Daytona things should quiet down a little. It seems like we've rebuilt the entire OUC Stanton Energy Plant in Orlando the last 9 months. Next up is the Brine room rebuild, and hopefully that's it. I don't even know what I'm doing later today!!
B
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

oldbobsign

Congratulations Rudy!!!

Another of life's milestones....and two within a month, sorta like havin' twins!

Merry Christmas to you and Cindy!

See you guys at Autorama.

beatnik

Holy Moly! That makes you Grandpa David, that's crazy. Congratulations

Merry Christmas
Gus
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

Merry Christmas Rudy! Congrats on the new family additions........They say Grandkids are our reward for not killing our teenage children!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

moose

Meerry Chrisstmas to you and yours as well! Gonna ned to build that Sedan you had so you can haul all them Grandkids

Tim

phat rat

Oldest granddaughter is 23, youngest granddaughter is 19 days. Have 9 other grandkids in between them and only 3 are grandsons
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Roadstar

Quote from: "moose"Meerry Chrisstmas to you and yours as well! Gonna ned to build that Sedan you had so you can haul all them Grandkids

Tim

That is so true Tim, and I have given it alot of thought, I have alot of parts to do so.

Race and and my grand daughter her name is Catilina by the way are supposed to be here for the autorama this year.

HAppy holidays every one.