BENCHRACE The Third

Started by RottenRodney, November 04, 2008, 07:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RottenRodney

High Yawl!

Ordinarily we likes to let DRD handle the announcements, but his confuser has been broke down for a few daze.

HERE'S THE NEWS: A third helpin' of BENCHRACE Speed E-zine is now available for consumption. We've stuffed some extra pages in there for yawl at no extra charge.

www.benchrace.com

Thanks, and lettuce know how we're doin' for yas...

RR

GPster

Well I read it from cover to cover and you can throw out any suggestions I made before. Any formalities would turn this into a magazine and it's much better and closer to it's title/target to share with us what you have when you have it. I know I'm not a young kid any more but I've always felt like I was the yougster in an old general store that was sitting around the potbelly stove just listening. You learn things a different way if it's just freely shared information rather than answers to questions. Thanks, GPster

Okiedokie

I agree with GPster, well done. Joe

Jbird

Thanks a bunch, now I have another excuse to sit in front of this brain drainer.  Nice job though, just e-bill me for my subscription.  Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Roadstar

Another well done issue .

The Black Starliner is stunning, I saw it in person this summer and was reall impressed.

I look forward to the future of this Webzine.