How's your gas?

Started by phat46, October 13, 2008, 07:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Sam's is cheaper about half the time...usually in the late day or early nextmorning after everyone else went up the day before. $1.54 to 1.99 in 5 days...that's a good bump. If futures drop that much in the next 5 days I'll wager gas won't go back down 45 cents.

Charlie

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Just filled  up for $1.79 at Sam's Club.  About 20 cents higher than a few weeks ago.  By the way the Hess station and a few others were the same as Sam's.  What happened to the Warehouse Club deal?

Lee
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

river1

Quote from: "Grandadeo"What happened to the Warehouse Club deal?

Lee

i just filled the 48. the local stations were $1.65/$1.66, i went to costco filled up for $1.47. the day before i filled my truck at costco at $1.41. i'm glad costco is close to the house.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Jbird

It looks like it's on it's way back up, at least up here in north California. I've seen it anywhere from 1.79 to 2.09 depending on the brand. Hold on to yer butts.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Crosley.In.AZ

1.60  a  gallon for regular gasoline tonight = Costco ... today the  price I saw on diesel was 2.38 a gallon
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

bucketmouth

$1.05/L that would make us $4.70/g today :evil:
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "bucketmouth"$1.05/L that would make us $4.70/g today :evil:

Actually to compare it to US gallons you would need to multiply your price by 3.78 as a US gallon is 3.78 liters. So it would be $3.969 per gallon not that this price is much better.

bucketmouth

Yep your right it's 4 1/2 L to our old gal but 4 to your gal.
Unfortunately I'm old school and now we've gone metric I have to convert everything.
:?
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Crosley.In.AZ

hi,

$2.18 usd  for diesel fuel this afternoon.... 42.1 mpg  average on this tank

:shock:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Costco gasoline for my truck this morning was 1.96 a gallon... :shock:
Tony

phat46

It's $1.859 here today. On Weds. I drove down to see Enjenjo and went on down to Findlay OH. where I got gas for $1.609.

teal32

Just got home, here in Findlay. It's $1.95 at most stations. Good thing I filled up early in the week at $1.65.
Your drug test came back positive...Welcome aboard!

Don\'t get to close....I\'m alergic to stupid

sirstude

We went from 1.42 to 1.87 in 2 weeks a couple of months ago, and that is where it is staying.  Diesel is dropping though, not that it helps me.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat46

Quote from: "teal32"Just got home, here in Findlay. It's $1.95 at most stations. Good thing I filled up early in the week at $1.65.

I'm glad I went down on Weds. The Swifty Gas on Trenton over by the University was $1.609 and they would pump it for you if you wanted. The sign said $1.659, with 5 cents off for cash.

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 1.92 a gallon for regular gasoline  2 weeks ago.  today I paid 1.84 a gallon.
Tony

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.