VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE RRT GUY'S IN R&C'S ASPHALT EGO-RA

Started by Bob K, June 16, 2004, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

The September issue of Rod & Custom magazine is out. On Pages 26 through 33 you will find the info on this years EGO-RAMA. There are 20 cars entered and the readership must pick 5. You can use the ballot in the magazine or a photo copy but they must be sent by mail.

Now you ask why should I care?????????

There are 3 from this board entered in the competition and we would appreciate the support of the board and all of your friends and relatives. Get your self a ballot and vote for 5 cars but please make these 3 among them.

Faat Rod's 52 Chevy Inliner powered Ragtop

36 Coupers  36 Ford 454 powered Coupe

Wayfarer's 49 Dodge 440 powered 2 dr Sedan

Thanks in advance for your support.

Bob
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

purplepickup

Bob, again, I really like the way your '52 turned out. I'd vote for it even if you didn't supply me with Leinenkugels in times of need.  If you get picked for one of the finalists, have fun putting it thru the paces. :D
George

Bob K

Quote from: "purplepickup"Bob, again, I really like the way your '52 turned out. I'd vote for it even if you didn't supply me with Leinenkugels in times of need.  If you get picked for one of the finalists, have fun putting it thru the paces. :D

Thanks George: Remember to get all of your friends and relatives to vote also
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Glen

Ya, vote for the 52, I wanna see it in person come November......

HotRodLadyCrusr

Glen, you do realize the Ego-rama is not taking the same route as years past and ending in Scotsdale, right?  It's taking place in Oct and running down the coast of California.  Maybe Bob can expand on the details as he knows them.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Glen

Nice.....Can you tell I have been reading too much two wheel info and not paying attention to the hot rod world?

While I have your attention.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Same thing happened to me awhile back,  started to drift into the bike scene cuz I was dating a biker.....  so, you dating a biker????  :lol:

Seriously, your bike looks awesome.  Really looking forward to checking it out in person one of these days.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Glen"Nice.....Can you tell I have been reading too much two wheel info and not paying attention to the hot rod world?

While I have your attention.

I like everything but the seat. It looks a little uncomfortable. :lol:

Dolly

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Frank, from where I stand, (behind you) I'm pretty sure there's no chance you'd be uncomfortable on that seat!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

purplepickup

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Get your self a ballot and vote for 5 cars ........
Bob

Bob,
:?: For those of us that don't subscribe to R&C, is there another way to get a ballot or do you have to be a subscriber to vote?  I checked the website but didn't see anything.
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"Bob, again, I really like the way your '52 turned out. I'd vote for it even if you didn't supply me with Leinenkugels in times of need.  If you get picked for one of the finalists, have fun putting it thru the paces. :D

Wat r leinenkugels . How old r they? do you sleep with them ??? Are they maybe twins... Im a twin ya know....
Dave
LOL

Dave

Quote from: "Dolly"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Frank, from where I stand, (behind you) I'm pretty sure there's no chance you'd be uncomfortable on that seat!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And if he had his stud muffin or babe magnet  or what ever that pin he was wearing at the bbq build on he would be surrounded by chicks wanting to go for a ride too..
Dave :lol:

Bob K

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Bob

Bob,
:?: For those of us that don't subscribe to R&C, is there another way to get a ballot or do you have to be a subscriber to vote?  I checked the website but didn't see anything.

George:  Just talked to R&C and they don't want anything on the interned so you will have to get a copy of the Magazine or find someone that has one and photocopy the ballot page and send it in by snail mail with your 5 entries.

Bob

Dave

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "purplepickup"
Bob

Bob,

George:  Just talked to R&C and they don't want anything on the interned so you will have to get a copy of the Magazine or find someone that has one and photocopy the ballot page and send it in by snail mail with your 5 entries.

Bob

So who can scan the form and email it to us ????????????
Dave
ps: money for votes helps too....  :lol:

purplepickup

I got one from somebody that I can send you.  It's not real clear but not bad.  If I get the real one I can scan it at work and turn it into a pdf file which would be as clear as the magazine page.  A guy at work is supposed to bring one in but he's on vacation right now.
George