St Petersburg - Pics - Sorry no Thongs

Started by msuguydon, September 27, 2008, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

So today we ran the Tuna Boat down to the pier.. because after all if you have a Tuna boat you should keep it at the pier.  Well when we got there a car show broke out.

Now these People in Florida know how to run a car show.  First you have a Tiki Bar at the event.. so you can have a beverage or twelve...  :b-d:

While sipping your beverage you can listen to the Jimmy Buffet wanna be band !  :P>

When you get bored of cars you can look at the bikini woman out on the boats...

Okay back to the car show

Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

msuguydon

UGLY OLDS

1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Grandadeo

Don, sorry to see your having so much trouble adjusting to the Florida life style.  Are you going to mack the Tampa Nats in a couple of weeks?  I hope I'm going to make it.  

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

msuguydon

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Don, sorry to see your having so much trouble adjusting to the Florida life style.  Are you going to mack the Tampa Nats in a couple of weeks?  I hope I'm going to make it.  

Lee

It's really been tough adjusting, I am doing my best to hang in there  :D ..

I am planning to attend the NRSA show, not sure if I am bringing the Tuna boat.  Rayvyn says he plans on attending and we are trying to get together.

phat rat

Quote from: "msuguydon"
Quote from: "Grandadeo"Don, sorry to see your having so much trouble adjusting to the Florida life style.  Are you going to mack the Tampa Nats in a couple of weeks?  I hope I'm going to make it.  

Lee

It's really been tough adjusting, I am doing my best to hang in there  :D ..

I am planning to attend the NRSA show, not sure if I am bringing the Tuna boat.  Rayvyn says he plans on attending and we are trying to get together.

Well I think I can also speak for Bry on this. IF you DON'T bring the Tuna Boat we'll harass the devil out of you. I'm talking of doing this at the show as I'll be there also
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

msuguydon

WOW threats... this is getting serious... do I have to wear a thong?  Maybe I could craft up a thong for the tuna boat ?

phat rat

Quote from: "msuguydon"do I have to wear a thong?  

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shock:  We'll be good just don't wear a thong  :cry:

butch27

msuguydon

Quote from: "butch27"You needed a Zoom out to the boat.LOL

Yes I do, cuz the young lady on the flying  bridge....is well.... how do I say this.... hmmm...... well her body is very straight.. and I wouldn't mind... cleaning her under carriage. :shock: .. WOW... I give this post about 15 minutes before its deleted...   :D

Rayvyn

I'll either have the Pontiac or the 30 Sedan, I don't know which yet.

But I am bringing my thong. Someone's gotta show you yankees how to wear one correctly... :shock:  :D

BTW-take a trip over the Courtney Campbell Causeway some saturday afternoon and check out the beaches. (Rt. 60 West of the airport)
It's known locally as the Redneck Riviera, and you'll see plenty of thongs.
Just bring your dog and a case of Bud, park on the beach and you'll fit right in... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

I'll either have the Pontiac or the 30 Sedan, I don't know which yet.

But I am bringing my thong. Someone's gotta show you yankees how to wear one correctly... :shock:  :D

BTW-take a trip over the Courtney Campbell Causeway some saturday afternoon and check out the beaches. (Rt. 60 West of the airport)
It's known locally as the Redneck Riviera, and you'll see plenty of thongs.
Just bring your dog and a case of Bud, park on the beach and you'll fit right in... :D

If you guys are wearing thongs I think maybe I should stay home. I don't want to be sick in Fl. :lol:

4T64RD

You still live around the corner from me Bryan?
http://www.poorboysflorida.com

New site!!!

Boycott IHOP!!! Buy American pancakes

Rayvyn

Quote from: "4T64RD"You still live around the corner from me Bryan?

Check your PM's for the new info. I bailed out and headed north a ways into the countryside.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

river1

Quote from: "Rayvyn"But I am bringing my thong. Someone's gotta show you yankees how to wear one correctly... :shock:  :D

just remember bryan the wide part of the thong goes in front, no matter how well the small part fits the front of you :shock:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.