Mystery Hot Rod Driver

Started by Bib_Overalls, September 07, 2008, 09:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bib_Overalls

Can anyone I.D. this hot rod lady?
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Learpilot

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"Can anyone I.D. this hot rod lady?
Our  next Vice-President !!!

OldSub

Funny thing.  Yesterday I parked next to a Viper at the local car show.  The guy showed his book of pictures of the car, and one of them was of then gubnatorial candidate Sara Palin.

She must be a car girl at heart.  That means much more to me than eating moose or being an NRA member.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

mr t body

Quote from: "OldSub"Funny thing.  Yesterday I parked next to a Viper at the local car show.  The guy showed his book of pictures of the car, and one of them was of then gubnatorial candidate Sara Palin.

She must be a car girl at heart.  That means much more to me than eating moose or being an NRA member.
Although this form of "racing" isn't my cup of tea, I have to admire the next VP for being a car person. Did you know she started drifting 6 years ago and had her own car built? At the very least you know she's not a tree hugger and isn't afraid to burn some hydrocarbons.
If you are looking for vintage gauges or Mickey Thompson valve covers, I may be able to help

Leon

I thought it was Cindy McCain that took drifting lessons in the 90's when she took a trip to Japan to visit her son Jack who was stationed over there.  Six weeks after having a stroke, she took a class at the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving in Chandler, Ariz.  She regularly goes to Nascar races.

mr t body

Oops... you're right . Guess I wasn't concentrating on the face or the text..... :wink:
If you are looking for vintage gauges or Mickey Thompson valve covers, I may be able to help

Danimal

I don't recognize them all just by the seat of their white pants!

C9

Coldest state, hottest governor....
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

dave boley

Looks like a good job of Photoshop because she is actually standing.
It ain\'t easy bein\' different, but I still like it...

http://www.daveboley.info
http://www.pvpmedia.com/53f100.htm

34ford

Here's info on the picture on that's also posted on Hotrodhotline.com where you can buy that car.

Yes.... That is Gov.Sarah Palin in a Hot Rod
No... It's not her car .... but is being offered here by a former high school classmate ... Hey this is a chance to own a car with some great connections ...