40 has gone to the dogs!

Started by Husker, July 31, 2008, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Husker

40 says hi to everyone! He is busy building his new house and if it could go wrong it has, this always is the case when he does his own houses.

Since the 15th of July he has been shacked up in his motorhome with his mutt dog and no internet access. It is one hell of site since the dog actually sleeps with him.

I expect he will be out of cyber action for another month to 6 weeks then he says he is quote "getting the hell out of town" lol.

purplepickup

Tell him we miss him and wish him well with fighting off the building gremlins. 8)
George

rumrumm

If he sleeps with the dog, where does his wife sleep? Curious minds want to know!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

HotRodLadyCrusr

She is not sleeping in the camper.  Her and Josh got an apartment if I remember Daryl correctly.

Funny story, 4th of July weekend I was at the GG DesMoines event checking out a car with my back toward the people were walking past when all of a sudden I hear a voice passing saying .........blah, blah, blah, ****, blah, blah, blah"  I said to myself, I know that voice and turned around to see two guys walking past me.  I hollar Daryl and low and behold he turned around and it was him!  I recognized his voice from just that one word. :D   We had a nice chat and caught up.  He's real busy with building the new house but will be back on here when things slow down.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Husker

Yup, put her and the kid up in a nice apartment with running water and cable.  At least he has air in the motor home lol!

couper

Kristy and I went to DMGG, sorry I missed seeing Daryle, tell him we said hi.
Spoke to KC "put de lime in de coconut" Tom, and a few others. Good times.
Lance