Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

No one mentioned my Oldsmobile....  :?   I feel honored..Sniff..Sniff.. :oops:

Bob.............. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat46

I never got why so many people say the Aztec is so ugly. I think it's just another transportation appliance, neither ugly nor pretty. There's bunch of them where I live. As I left my driveway today and looked both ways there was one in each direction.  I do think the Aztec is better looking than some cars, like the Honda Element, that Toyota box thing, and my all time favorite ugly vehicle, the newer G.M.C midsize truck, Canyon I think, whew, that thing just looks confused to me... :lol:

river1

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"No one mentioned my Oldsmobile....  :?   I feel honored..Sniff..Sniff.. :oops:

Bob.............. :wink:

some things are just better off left unsaid

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Quote from: "rumrumm"The Citroen 2CV is about the ugliest in my opinion.
When I was in the Army in the late '60s I tried to import one of those.  They're so ugly they're cool.  Over there they called them"The Ugly Duckling"

Aztecs I can take or leave but, I've got to say that I never liked the 1978-ish Dodge pickups.  Not to insult anyone's ride if you've got one.  I really like most all the older ones.
George

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "phat46"I never got why so many people say the Aztec is so ugly. I think it's just another transportation appliance, neither ugly nor pretty. There's bunch of them where I live. As I left my driveway today and looked both ways there was one in each direction.  I do think the Aztec is better looking than some cars, like the Honda Element, that Toyota box thing, and my all time favorite ugly vehicle, the newer G.M.C midsize truck, Canyon I think, whew, that thing just looks confused to me... :lol:

It kind of looks like the truckster in the National Lampoon Vacation movie. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"
Quote from: "phat46"I never got why so many people say the Aztec is so ugly. I think it's just another transportation appliance, neither ugly nor pretty. There's bunch of them where I live. As I left my driveway today and looked both ways there was one in each direction.  I do think the Aztec is better looking than some cars, like the Honda Element, that Toyota box thing, and my all time favorite ugly vehicle, the newer G.M.C midsize truck, Canyon I think, whew, that thing just looks confused to me... :lol:

It kind of looks like the truckster in the National Lampoon Vacation movie. :lol:

LOL, Speaking of the Family Truckster, what do you guys think of the new Ford Flex???  I can't believe that thing, all I see when I look at it is a small school bus. It even has the "ribs" on the side. I may have a new all time ugly vehicle!

enjenjo

How about some of the German cars of the 50s? The Hanomag, and Auto Union both come to mind. Also the DKW
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.