Thanks JUSJUNK

Started by JOECOOL, June 18, 2008, 10:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOECOOL

I had e-mailed JUSJUNK several months ago about his seats for his roadster and he was kind enough to stear me in the right direction. I just wanted to give a thanks and an in-progress pic if I can get them to load. I bought the complete interior out of a Chrysler Town an Country mini-van ,we used the rear seat back and two of the bucket seat bottoms for the main seat. The seat still folds forward to use for storage behind. We have enough leather from the other seats I think we can do the door panels.
It won't be a show piece but so far we have only spent $80. Thanks again.
Now if I can get the pic's to work

Dave

Ha you scared me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Hey that looks good. I wish id have had brains enuff to look further into what you doing but ill know next time.. I cant get behind my seat unless i pull it bit im thinking about doing just that and adding a door for access from the trunk. I could hide some cleaning stuff and an umbrella or 3 behind the seat and also have access for seat belt mounts if i choose to go that route.. Oh ya your welcome and glad I could help.
Dave  :wink:  :arrow:

kb426

I like using the bucket bottoms. That gives you a little nicer seat.
TEAM SMART

zzford

Looks like it'd fit my kiester real well.

Danimal

That looks really nice. Leather and all. I'll have to let my buddy know about that for his Tudor. He's cruising pick and pulls for seats now anyway.

EMSjunkie

Ya mean 'ole Dave-O finally done good :!:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:

I guess even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****