What kind of Perv..

Started by enjenjo, June 15, 2008, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Normspeed

Lee, if they hear about my drag racing adventure, then I'll have to make them look at pics of my ***Car Show Trophy***.

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "houston54"
QuoteHey Houston, welcome to RRT. We all knew where Enjenjo was coming from on this thread and he pretty much nailed it. You don't need thick skin around here but it helps. How about an intro. Tell us a little about yourself and your auto addition/habit. We all have it.

I was thinking that may be the situation. Thanks for cutting me some slack.  Now that I have my foot out of my pie hole I will note that I have now posted an intro. Any other truckers on here or are all of you purists and wagon haters?

Don't feel bad, your new here. Otherwise you would have known that the perv that started this thread actually owns a pink car :shock:
Till we meet - On the street

rcole

Perv!  :shock: Watch who you are calling a perv buddy. Just because I was one of the guys that left you  broken down on the side of the road going to Bville in the middle of Nev.,does not give you that much leeway.  I did try to get Don to go back to get you. :wink: Besides, I resemble that remark.  To all the other pervs, I had one of the best time of my life that weekend, looking forward to doing it again next year. Norm, your car is GREAT, add me to THE list if you change anything.

Ron Cole

Grandadeo

Hey Ron, How's things in the OC?  We did have a big day in the ol' wagon.  Glad you turned up over here on RRT.  Let's see, was that the second weekend in December I need to be out there?

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

enjenjo

Quote from: "rcole"Perv!  :shock: Watch who you are calling a perv buddy. Just because I was one of the guys that left you  broken down on the side of the road going to Bville in the middle of Nev.,does not give you that much leeway.  I did try to get Don to go back to get you. :wink: Besides, I resemble that remark.  To all the other pervs, I had one of the best time of my life that weekend, looking forward to doing it again next year. Norm, your car is GREAT, add me to THE list if you change anything.

Ron Cole

Yeah, thanks for reminding me. I was out there last weekend, I installed a new engine in that car last year, went to start it last week and the 1 year old battery was bad. I pulled it out, took it to NAPA for warrantee, and when I threw it up on the counter, there was a black widdow about the size of a quarter hanging on the side. :shock: The nice man at theNAPA killed it, and replaced the battery.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carps

Hmm looks to me like that old wagon is much prettier than the perves it carries around.

However, it seems to be missing at least two doors?

Hiya Ron, good to see ya here even if it does seem you've gotten mixed up with the wrong crowd.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

rcole

Hi Lee, the OC is great this time of year, 85-90 deg temps, cruise nites every day, whats not to like? .Second weekend in Dec, party at the hot rod shop, free food and beer, approx 150 pervs, I mean car nuts. Show up the first weekend, the wife and I have one, approx 50 pervs, I mean friends.Two partys in two weekends.
Frank,thanks for helping me get registered on the site, when I saw that I was BANNED, I could not figure out if it was who I ran around with, or the Bville trip :D
Peter, the wagon has the correct amount of doors, no one ordered a taxi cab :D . Look forward to seeing you again at your next visit to the top side of the world.I have spent my entire life running with the wrong crowd,
no use trying to stop now :wink:

ron cole

Carps

Quote from: "rcole"...when I saw that I was BANNED, I could not figure out if it was who I ran around with, or the Bville trip :D
Coulda had something to do with independent front suspension and a four bbl carburettor.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

QuotePeter, the wagon has the correct amount of doors, no one ordered a taxi cab :D
You been spending waaay too much time with the Dude from Visalia.

QuoteLook forward to seeing you again at your next visit to the top side of the world.I have spent my entire life running with the wrong crowd,
no use trying to stop now :wink:
Looking forward myself, can't wait, so it may be sooner than we both can handle.  I can ralate to hanging with the wrong crowd too, and no matter, I still keep heading back to the US.   :shock:
Carps

nzsimon

I quite like that in a cartoonish sort of way
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

river1

Quote from: "nzsimon"I quite like that in a cartoonish sort of way

yes carps is quite cartoonish
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

rcole

Peter, this week would not be too soon for me to handle. I was at THE soda fountain last week :D The dude from Visalia blames some bloke from down under for all his bad habits :-o

ron cole

Normspeed

Hmmmm, THE soda fountain, must be some kind of code...

rcole

I did not know you were interested in soda fountains. As you know there are soda fountains, and then there are other soda fountains :)  But there is only one THE soda fountain :wink: Next time we are in THE wagon, we can go have a soda there, Iam sure Peter would not mind.

ron cole

Carps

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "nzsimon"I quite like that in a cartoonish sort of way

yes carps is quite cartoonish
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

later jim

I think you have me confused with the driver of the green Chevy.

However, I'm not allowed to post the photographs that prove my point.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "rcole"Peter, this week would not be too soon for me to handle.
I was ready last week, unfortunately 'The Empire' has other plans for me later this month so it'll be later rather than sooner before I return.  But I will return.

QuoteI was at THE soda fountain last week

Hope you had one for me.

Quote:D The dude from Visalia blames some bloke from down under for all his bad habits :-o
I always knew it was wrong that when he was here, I sent him to stay the night with my best buddy Datsfa!  

At least he didn't stay up all night like Brootal.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps