What kind of Perv..

Started by enjenjo, June 15, 2008, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandadeo

Quote from: "DRD57"Here they are officer, I can pick them out of a police lineup any time.
That's Elmo Rodge and Grandaddeo standing. Normspeed and Ron Cole reclining. There was another perp that was hiding behind a camera.

The best line I heard all week came when we were having burgers at the Buffalo Inn the night before the Antiques Nationals the waitress came back to our table and announced that she was still waiting on our beer order. Wayno immediately responded "What a coincidence, so are we" Went right over the young lady's head. It was great.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

houston54

I have lurked here for some time but this is my first post and unfortunately it is one that expresses surprise that someone, especially a mod, would put another person's ride down.  

Maybe I missed something here but that wagon looks pretty cool for what is started out to be.  Moons, decent paint, tasteful stainless - what is not to like?  

The owner is probably proud of his ride but more than likely does not give a crap what others think anyway.

I would ride in it.  Wagons are cool.

For my first post I probably started off on the wrong foot..oh well story of my life.

enjenjo

QuoteFor my first post I probably started off on the wrong foot..oh well story of my life.

This was a joke, I was ragging on Lee, and Norm, and they knew it. I have ridden in that car myself, so I know what kind of perv can be found in it. :lol:

Welcome to the RRT, I hope we didn't put you off just to begin with.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "houston54"I have lurked here for some time but this is my first post.

Hey Houston, welcome to RRT.  We all knew where Enjenjo was coming from on this thread and he pretty much nailed it.  You don't need thick skin around here but it helps.  How about an intro.  Tell us a little about yourself and your auto addition/habit.  We all have it.

Lee

pvcerod

Quote from: "Grandadeo"
[/quote]

Hi Fella's........curiosity has got the better of me......what is the set up under the front of that A model Coupe behind you all. :wink:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

Grandadeo

Its a two wheel tow dolly.  We were in the parking lot that a bunch of the 4 ever Four members were staying.  It was the night before the Antique Nationals and there were several cars on trailers, or in this case a dolly, that would be racing the next morning.

Lee

Harry

Quote from: "pvcerod"
Quote from: "Grandadeo"

Hi Fella's........curiosity has got the better of me......what is the set up under the front of that A model Coupe behind you all. :wink:[/quote]

Looks like a towing dolly.....

houston54

QuoteHey Houston, welcome to RRT. We all knew where Enjenjo was coming from on this thread and he pretty much nailed it. You don't need thick skin around here but it helps. How about an intro. Tell us a little about yourself and your auto addition/habit. We all have it.

I was thinking that may be the situation. Thanks for cutting me some slack.  Now that I have my foot out of my pie hole I will note that I have now posted an intro. Any other truckers on here or are all of you purists and wagon haters?

enjenjo

I have a 65 Buick wagon, a 53 Chevy truck, a pro street 65 Marlin, a 47 Chevy fleetline, and a 28 Falcon-Knigh modified, only one of which are on the road right now.

So, yes I am a purist. :roll:

houston54

Would like to see pics of those rides but your website is not coming up.  In a short moment of clarity, which is rare for me, I remembered that I used alot of your advice and techniques when I did my G-body subframe modification on this truck.  If I did not thank you then for the info I do so now.

enjenjo

You did, I ran across the pictures the other day.

Normspeed

Perv, sure.  But you forgot geezer, curmudgeon, skinflint, and smart aleck.  Oh, and Mopar guy and shade tree mechanic.

I've been off the forum for a long time due to login conflicts between my work computer and my home PC.  That problem should be ending soon, cause I'm retiring in August.

Nice to be back.  I have a lotta catching up to do.   Here's a pic of my car hanging with some buddies.

Normspeed

P.S. I hear that I owe hotrodladycruiser a beer.  Oh, and DRD57 needs a new camera.  The one he has makes me look kinda ugly.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "Normspeed"Perv, sure.  But you forgot geezer, curmudgeon, skinflint, and smart aleck.  Oh, and Mopar guy and shade tree mechanic.

I've been off the forum for a long time due to login conflicts between my work computer and my home PC.  That problem should be ending soon, cause I'm retiring in August.

Nice to be back.  I have a lotta catching up to do.   Here's a pic of my car hanging with some buddies.

Hey Bud, glad you figured out how to get posting on here again.  Good to have you back, especially now that you and the Mighty Momad are world famous and all.  Should I tell them how you burned up the strip at the Antique Nationals?  Now if we could only get Wayno posting on RRT.

Lee

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "houston54"
QuoteHey Houston, welcome to RRT. We all knew where Enjenjo was coming from on this thread and he pretty much nailed it. You don't need thick skin around here but it helps. How about an intro. Tell us a little about yourself and your auto addition/habit. We all have it.

I was thinking that may be the situation. Thanks for cutting me some slack.  Now that I have my foot out of my pie hole I will note that I have now posted an intro. Any other truckers on here or are all of you purists and wagon haters?

Ya gotta watch them Yankees. they can be rather sly :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****