What kind of Perv..

Started by enjenjo, June 15, 2008, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

58Apache

Frank,
            Let's see if I learned the lessons of rodding...

Rodding as explained to me is taking a "family car" and modifying it, "souping it up" adding your personal tastes to it.. and many more things that are like art - not definable but you know it when you see it.

So let's see....chop the top, tub it, put a blower out the hood, some side pipes.......

..........nah I just can't go there with this car!

Steve

Crosley.In.AZ

is that a bottle of liquor on the dash?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Only a Perv you would know Frank.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"Would even ride in this?
I'd guess that at least two of those perverts are Normspeed and Grandadeo cruising for over-aged chicks at the LA Roadster show in Pomona last weekend.  

Norm and his Pervmobile are a perfect match.  I really like that car. 8)
George

Danimal

Here in Blissfield we've got a guy that is CB freak. Drives a Ranger with a utility box, about 6-8 antenae all up in the air. I believe he uses the handle 'Yellow Duck,' wears a straw hat, and HE'D ride around in that.

Tint the windows and follow school busses!

brucer

heck,

chop it, bag it.. some 20's or 22's in the back and 18's up front.. i would drive it like that for sure..

it dont look to bad like is is actually, would look good with some torque thrust 2's on it..

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "brucer"heck,

chop it, bag it.. some 20's or 22's in the back and 18's up front.. i would drive it like that for sure..

it dont look to bad like is is actually, would look good with some torque thrust 2's on it..

don't I know you from somewhere???

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

zzford

A lot depends on what's under the hood.

UGLY OLDS

Quoteit dont look to bad like is is actually, would look good with some torque thrust 2's on it..
[/quote]

What's wrong with the washing machine lids it has now??   :lol:  :lol:

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

DRD57

I usta like that car a lot but, after riding around in it with four other pervs for the whole day about a week ago, now I LOVE it. The hot rodded flat six dragged our sorry butts over hill (7000+ ft. elevation) and dale without incident. We went to breakfast at the Loose Caboose, a wooden boat regatta, a car show, a cruise night, a 4ever4 club gathering and the local watering hole (the other kind, not the one with the wooden boats in it).

It was truly one of the best old car days I've ever enjoyed.

Grandadeo

The Mighty Momad is a blast and a half.  Its got a hopped up flathead 6 with two 1 bbls, a lope in the cam and a rappy exhaust,  What't not to like.  Oh, I forgot to mention the fishing poles mounted to the headliner.  Its nothing but a funmobile.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

brucer

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "brucer"heck,

don't I know you from somewhere???

Vance

heh,  Yep

DRD57

Here they are officer, I can pick them out of a police lineup any time.
That's Elmo Rodge and Grandaddeo standing. Normspeed and Ron Cole reclining. There was another perp that was hiding behind a camera.

zzford

Looks like a fairly shifty bunch. I'd have to call the cops if I saw them loitering around my neighborhood.