New guy checkin in

Started by Russco, June 11, 2008, 08:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russco

Hi I just signed up here but I see some familiar names here from the Hamb, anyways my name is Mike Russell from Springfield IL  Russco is my nickname and I drive an old pickup hotrod thingy.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Welcome to the RRT  :D

"Old Pick up hot rod thingy"...........your gonna fit right in.......there are a few old pick up hot rod thingy guys here already :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Hey sweetie!  Welcome to the RRT.  I had a great time hanging out with you last weekend and I look forward to doing it again next weekend at the RRR.

Here's a couple of photo of your very cool little hot rod truck thingy
:wink:

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Grandadeo

Welcome to the forum Russco.  If Denise calls you sweety we know your OK.  Can't tell from the pics she posted but I think your pickup thingy is the one my son showed me over on H.A.M.B. with the comet rear sheet metal.  If it is, that thingy is SLICK.  One of the cooler ideas I've seen in a long time.  Glad to have you on board.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Russco

Thanks for the warm welcome.  Denise we sure missed ya last weekend at GG Indy but I heard you had cooling problem with Big Olds, we look forward to seeing you at Road Rockets.
 Grandadeo thats the one,  but I really cant take credit for the Idea I kinda copied off of Plowboy's truck
and on a side note I usually look more sober than in that picture, well some of the time anyways.

UGLY OLDS

Hey Russco  :!:   Welcome to the RRT ... :D  Lot's of good folks here.. 8)

Oh...By the way....Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.... :?  :shock:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****