About Chat

Started by enjenjo, June 11, 2008, 12:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I am going to suspend the regular chat for the time being, I'll probably start it again in the fall. Several reasons, participation has been down, there are cruise nights here on wednesday, and I'm not sure we have the best day or time.

Anyone who would like a chat, make a post and we can meet on the chat page.

On the same subject, there is new software on the way for both the forum, and the chat. We changed servers last month, hoped to have more changes done by now, but it takes time to get all this set up. Bear with us.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

I just try to be whatever/whereever/whenever. I'm not a leader and sometimes I don't follow very well. You call the shots and I'll duck when necessary. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

New software?

8)

new features?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"New software?

8)

new features?

Yes, yes.

kb426

Sounds good to me. I'm not a "chatter" but I've waited all winter to enjoy summer. We should all have outside activities to do.
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Crosley"New software?

8)

new features?

Yes, yes.

Will we have to learn new computer skills???  Will schooling be provided???

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

kool, I am eggcited.

I hope for one certain feature in the new program.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

grazza

I only ever made it into the Chat Room once or twice, probably be a * long time before I get the chance again, but it was an enjoyable visit.  Hope you get it back up again mate, would be a sad loss if it went forever.  Who knows, one day I might sell this stinking shop we bought and get back into the rear things in life again.
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

TJ's Dad

Quote from: "grazza"Who knows, one day I might sell this stinking shop we bought and get back into the rear things in life again.

Grazza is a mate of mine and i love to take the * outta him , but a 'rear ender' ........ nah thats not him !!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now i wait for the closet to open ...... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

enjenjo

We are going to start chat back up about the middle of the month. I am looking for suggestions on day and time. Let me hear what you want.

GPster

It was easiest for me to remember and best for me on Sunday evening at 9;00 PM. For me it was relaxing and maybe a chance to reflect (pat myself on the back) on what I might have accomplished the proceeding week. It seemed to me to also be a time to talk about what you could look foreward to what we're going to do and plans. In the middle of the week and so early I didn't sense that kind of feeling from anybody. Of course I'll try to make it whatever/whenever. GPster

Bugpac

Sunday is good IMO... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

enjenjo

Sunday at 9 PM then?

sirstude

Sounds good to me, maybe I will make a few now.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

GPster

I made a suggestion and the forgot. *, GPster