guess i'll introduce myself

Started by punkabilly1306, June 01, 2008, 09:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punkabilly1306

my names bob im from montpelier ohio, im about 40 minutes away from enjenjo and i like old cars, bikes and i dabble in some striping...looks to be a cool place and im glad dan b. told me to check it out

Danimal

That didn't take long. I barely got chores done since I talked to you!

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "punkabilly1306"my names bob im from montpelier ohio, im about 40 minutes away from enjenjo and i like old cars,
By whose watch? It took him an hour to make a twenty minute trip. Of course he stops for trains. It cost $85.00 in that town to go accross the tracks in front of one. It wasn't even that close. The cop made it accross the tracks too. Welcome. Are you an old ---- like the rest of us from Ohio? GPster

enjenjo

QuoteAre you an old ---- like the rest of us from Ohio?

No, he's about 12 or 19, or something like that.  :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Danimal

I've got socks that old! And I'm almost new. $85 to cross the tracks? Pretty tough toll to pay. Must have been an Ohio Police Fund Raiser.

EMSjunkie

Welcome  8)

don't let the boys from Ohio influence your opinion of the rest of us  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

GPster

Quote from: "Danimal"I've got socks that old! And I'm almost new. $85 to cross the tracks? Pretty tough toll to pay. Must have been an Ohio Police Fund Raiser.
I didn't notice til the next time I was in Swanton that the police station is right next to the tracks. They probably just sit in their cars in their parking lot and just watch. Funny , he did not see the two local cars go accross the tracks in front of me(?). Believe it or not it was Sunday morning and I was looking for the Catholic church. The cop took Discover so I could save my cash for the colection basket. 540 miles of driving, 2 nights in a motel and $85.00 was part of my contribution to the BBQ trailer and I'm glad. The next morning I was home and started my truck to go over town. Went half a block and the truck's auto tranny gave up. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Welcome  8)

don't let the boys from Ohio influence your opinion of the rest of us  :lol:

Vance

Ya but wtch them texans cause they aint right.... Us michigan boys though we all got it  together.
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh ya welcome

UGLY OLDS

QuoteYa but wtch them texans cause they aint right.... Us michigan boys though we all got it  together.

Without a clue as to where they left it  :!:  :!:  :P  :P

Welcome aboard ,Bob.....

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

punkabilly1306

thanks guys, good to be here!!! just for the record im 23 lol, ray helped me go and retrieve my '51 merc'...isn't he just the best??!!! :)

rumrumm

Welcome. We need more of you youngin's here to stir things up a bit. Glad to have you aboard.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

zzford

Quote from: "Danimal"I've got socks that old! And I'm almost new. $85 to cross the tracks? Pretty tough toll to pay. Must have been an Ohio Police Fund Raiser.
Only $85 ? The fine here in Florida is $250. Of course, everyone is Florida is rich, you know.

Welcome.......Oh,to be 23 again.............. :lol:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

punkabilly1306

i just realized that i totally put down the wrong name, why i put "ray" instead of "frank" i may never know, maybe cause i was just on pinheadlounge looking at ray smith's work??? i dunno sorry FRANK LOL