Goodguys Indy

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, May 29, 2008, 11:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Had a note from John (Wzjunk) today about where we will gather - he's having trouble posting.

"We usually park about 100 yards south of the swap meet on the west side of the road. I think this is what Charlie means. We have a new sunshade Geaorge, that we plan to bring. My brothers truck now says "Junk Brothers" on the doors. We will arrive Thursday afternoon."

I will just add that brothers truck is a black suede AD Chevy.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

MO_JUNK

We will be leaving Rolla 7 ish on Thursday morning. We should get in to the registration between 1:00-2:00. Looking forward to seeing all of you. We may flat-tow the HEAP or I may drive it. I don't know if my butt can hold up for the 350 miles though. Have a safe trip everyone. As Charlie says, we will plan on being along the road to the swapmeet. Sam

msuguydon

Well I got flooded in.. could not leave the sub-division.... how did the show go... I suspect not well with the rain and flooding we got down here...  

anyone want to give me an update?
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Carnut

I didn't go, but my photog tried to go a couple days in a row and was turned back by rain, he managed to make it on sunday and got about 400 pics, that I'll probably get posted next year about this time.

Seems some grassy areas were a bit damp.