Big Shop Party

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, April 18, 2008, 08:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

A great time was had by all. A little liquid refreshment was consumed, Ok a lot. Was nice seeing so many there. As many cameras as were there I'm sure some pics will be making it here. As with Charlie next stop Indy.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Made it up there. Ken has an awesum shop. Food was great, company was great, and we said all kinds of nasty things abour Bugpac behind his back

Im glad you guys finally found someone else to pick on.. :lol:  Glad the party went well.. My vacation was great and im ready to do it again... I see i still have a hot rod and a harley in the garage and maybe ill get em out one of these days. I watched indy and then mowed the lawn so i can sit on my * tomorrow.Im watching nascrap now and catching up om my emails and stuff..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Made it up there. Ken has an awesum shop. Food was great, company was great, and we said all kinds of nasty things abour Bugpac behind his back

Im glad you guys finally found someone else to pick on.. :lol:  Glad the party went well..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Only because with you we don't say it behind your back. :lol:  :lol: Your tougher :wink:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

n.c.rodder

Great party Ken, well worth the trip down. Like Charlie said, it was hard staying out of the fries. Frank & George had them cooked to perfection. The rest of the food was great, the suds were great, & the company was great. Gee Ken, I think you should do this every year. :D

Oh by the way Frank, according to Mapquest.........you only drove 8 miles farther then me!! :wink:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

enjenjo

QuoteOh by the way Frank, according to Mapquest.........you only drove 8 miles farther then me!!  

But like the women on Dancing with the stars, I did it backwards, in high heels.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fuzzy

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteOh by the way Frank, according to Mapquest.........you only drove 8 miles farther then me!!  

But like the women on Dancing with the stars, I did it backwards, in high heels.

Oh,so those red pumps in the back of the van were yours? :shock:

Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

Bugpac

My ears were ringing all day long.... :twisted:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****