Big Shop Party

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, April 18, 2008, 08:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"
Quote from: "moose"

I will bring my paints to lay some stripes on the BBQ trailer. I will also be available if anyone wants an NSRA safety inspection.

Tim

I'm not going to Springfield now........So looks like I'll make it down. I'll bring my Safety supplys also and give you a hand Tim.

Mike

Sounds good Mike

Tim

moose

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Hi Guy's and Gal's, we have a band for the big party and special guest singers and players.
Sooo, if you sing or play something, please bring it and jam.

Can I come???? I promise NOT to sing  :twisted:

as of now Rob and I are planning on making it, were gonna ride the bike up is that allowed? LOL

As long as you make Rob do all the pedling on the bike :wink:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "moose"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Hi Guy's and Gal's, we have a band for the big party and special guest singers and players.
Sooo, if you sing or play something, please bring it and jam.

Can I come???? I promise NOT to sing  :twisted:

as of now Rob and I are planning on making it, were gonna ride the bike up is that allowed? LOL

As long as you make Rob do all the pedling on the bike :wink:

HAHAHA funny Tim!! I'll rephrase it were gonna ride the Harley over LOL
and I'll have to bring cookies or something I can fit in a saddle bag LMAO!!!  or get something from a store up there (one close by??)

I haven't been online since detroit :( almost missed the party !!

moose

[
HAHAHA funny Tim!! I'll rephrase it were gonna ride the Harley over LOL
and I'll have to bring cookies

I haven't been online since detroit :( almost missed the party !![/quote]

mmmmmmmmmm cookies

I knew ya meant the scooter but still make him peddle cheapes on gas! hOPE YA MAKE IT ...

tIM

slocrow

I just did a Mapquest, is there a long distance award?
See you tomorrow. It looks like a lovely weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for a gas price hike :lol: .........VetteBoy
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Bugpac

You guys and gals have fun, I got far to much work to get done to go anywere.... :shock:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

enjenjo

Trailer hooked up and ready to go in the AM, see you there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "Bugpac"You guys and gals have fun, I got far to much work to get done to go anywere.... :shock:

WORK??? It's the week-end
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

moose

Ken,
Is there a favoriate brand of BEER you drink????

Tim

river1

Quote from: "moose"Ken,
Is there a favorite brand of BEER you drink????Tim

i believe his favorite is COLD  :lol:  :lol:

wish i could be there :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Bugpac

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Bugpac"You guys and gals have fun, I got far to much work to get done to go anywere.... :shock:

Ya i know, the day job has been busy and i got 3 days to catch up on some fiberglass work a guy is waiting patiently for....Plus did i forget to mention gas is 4.29 a gallon in lansing... :x

phat rat

Quote from: "Bugpac"
Quote from: "phat rat"

Ya i know, the day job has been busy and i got 3 days to catch up on some fiberglass work a guy is waiting patiently for....Plus did i forget to mention gas is 4.29 a gallon in lansing... :x

How much is beer a gallon? No one has figured that yet.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bugpac

News said beer was up 1.5% is all...Dumbasses could raise it 30% like the oil companys if they wanted, no one driving they will be buying more beer, lol....

enjenjo

Made it up there. Ken has an awesum shop. Food was great, company was great, and we said all kinds of nasty things abour Bugpac behind his back
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Frank,

Thanks for bringing the RRT food court with ya. The french fryer was sure a hit...just like being at the county fair.

That was a pretty nice gathering to celebrate the building community liberating Ken from his wallet - LOL. Great to see a bunch of the RRT gang early in the season.

Next stop - Indy GG.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!