Big Shop Party

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, April 18, 2008, 08:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzy

Count me in! Planning to go to Lanes Automotive in the morning,but the afternoon is free.

Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "kb426"Sucks to be 1000 miles away! :cry:

I'll split the gas with ya :idea:  );b(

I'd even help drive :lol:

can we take the '32 :?:

Vance

You both just need more dedication. I just got home 3 hours ago from a trip by car to Dallas, TX. All you have to do is want it. :)

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"I was just wondering about the date, Im in..... :D Dave isnt going so I dont need to be hes designated driver, lol.....

If I was free id come just to pick on you  :lol:  :lol: .. We have only missed like 3 Little 500 races in anderson indiana that day in 18 years and im not gonna miss this one either :lol: ... Of course it got even better when Sue told me she had a week free and we needed to do something.. I get * near a full week of race stuff ! You guys will have fun and im sure ill be talked about although I prefer you wait till I see you in person..  But if your picking on me your leaving the other guys alone..
Dave 8)  :arrow:

Roadstar

Add me and Cindy to the list.

Should be a nice roadster ride there and back.

Ohio Blue Tip

Hi Guy's and Gal's, we have a band for the big party and special guest singers and players.
Sooo, if you sing or play something, please bring it and jam.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

Two weeks to the big party.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

Quote from: "enjenjo"Two weeks to the big party.

Then you'd better leave now....................... :lol:

Ken, Where you going to park everybody? Do Rods have preference? How far do I have to drag my cooler?  :wink: .........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Charlie Chops 1940

Back yard, shop drive, front yard and neighbors spare lot. Rods get closest. We'll have a handicap service for you you Frankie....LOL

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

moose

I will be there!
For us out of towners any recommendations for lodging? We plan to stay at least overnight. Come back late Sunday.

I will bring my paints to lay some stripes on the BBQ trailer. I will also be available if anyone wants an NSRA safety inspection.

As far as a dish to pass would Chips be okay? If there is a better suggestion let me know. That way I would not need to try to keep anything fresh on the trip over.

Tim

Charlie Chops 1940

Tim,

Probably the closest would be the Comfort Inn. About 5 miles from Ken's and pretty easy access.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

slocrow

You are such a Charlie.....................c ya there!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

Moose put me down for an inspection.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Ohio Blue Tip

Ya, what Charlie said, been a little busy sweeping out the shop.
Lots of parking, lots of fun, bringing something is optional but I like beer!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "moose"

I will bring my paints to lay some stripes on the BBQ trailer. I will also be available if anyone wants an NSRA safety inspection.

Tim

I'm not going to Springfield now........So looks like I'll make it down. I'll bring my Safety supplys also and give you a hand Tim.

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Hi Guy's and Gal's, we have a band for the big party and special guest singers and players.
Sooo, if you sing or play something, please bring it and jam.

Can I come???? I promise NOT to sing  :twisted:

as of now Rob and I are planning on making it, were gonna ride the bike up is that allowed? LOL