Anyone going to Indy GoodGuys??

Started by HOTRODSRJ, June 03, 2004, 08:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOTRODSRJ

Will be going up to INDY for my favorite three days of the year!  Indy Goodguys, not to mention Mom's home cookin and catfish at Pittsboro!  Just slap me!  

Will be working the IndyCruise 2004 booth with NAPA on Friday and Saturday.  Come by and at least say hi!  Lot's going on with the IndyCruise event this fall!

Cya
STEVE "JACKSTANDS" JACK

Ohio Blue Tip

Can't wait to leave for Indy, we'll be heading out Thursday morning, Charlie Chops & friend Art in his 40 and me & Curt in his 34 (I have to help him drive the 34 cause it's so fast).  Looking to have a great 4 days.  See ya all there.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

WZ JUNK

Brother and I will arrive on Thursday.  I am looking forward to a great dry weekend.  We will all need to get organized in the next few days.  I would like to eat out with everyone on Saturday night.  We have gone to Frank and Marys Tavern (?) at Pittsboro the last few years and that is fine with me, but change is good too if someone has someplace better.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Scrap Fe

Should be there about noon on Thursday.  Hope to see you there.  I missed last year because of a family obligation.  Does nitro still smell the same?

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Scrap Fe"Should be there about noon on Thursday.  Hope to see you there.  I missed last year because of a family obligation.  Does nitro still smell the same?

It gets better smellin' every year. Look forward to seeing ya.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

I'll be there at least for one day.   Money is really short right now and $100/night rooms for 3 days is way out of my budget.  I'm not sure I want to park my rod at the $29/nite motels :?   The truck is kind of apart right now anyway.  

One way or the other I'll show up.  Where are people going to be?  Usually B :shock:  :shock: B or WZJUNK sets up somewhere near the north end of the vendor area.  Is that in the plans again for this year?
George

buffalo bob

Haven't posted much in the last year or so but we're heading to Indy on Thursday.  My old black '40 Ford is gone, but the Yellow '55 F-100 is easy to spot.  What about this place in Pittsboro?
Bob

HOTRODSRJ

Well.........I think they renamed it "JeffGordonville" instead of Pittsborro?

Frank and Mary's Tavern in the middle of town (one stop light town on 136 west of Brownsburg 5 miles).  Can't miss it!

Old fashioned fried Catfish and all the usual adult beverages!  I think I perpetrated the first such meeting a few years ago.

Since I am kinda working with Napa and a few other customers, my time will allow me to go one night.......but don't know when.  If someone decides I will try and make just to see everyones smilin faces.  Been along time....saw George last year there.
STEVE "JACKSTANDS" JACK

HotRodLadyCrusr

I have a huge package of hot dogs "Krogels" 39 count, left over from the BBQ and will bring them to Indy, along with buns, if someone is planning on bringing a grill.... BBQ grill that is  :lol:

I'll look for you guys in the usual place, save me a spot.   8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Well things have changed and I'm not attending at all.  I do have a package with a pinstriped skull I picked up for BobK from ElVargo and Bob is going to be wondering where I'm at.  If someone sees him at the show, pls tell him I'll send it too him.  In fact, does someone have his address or phone number?   I can get it out in the mail tomorrow and it can be sitting on his doorstep upon his arrival.  I can call his wife Maggie for the address if someone just has his phone number.

Anyway pls tell Bob I'm not there and to quit looking for me  :shock:

nitrofc

Quote from: "HOTRODSRJ"Will be going up to INDY for my favorite three days of the year!  Indy Goodguys, not to mention Mom's home cookin and catfish at Pittsboro!  Just slap me!  

Will be working the IndyCruise 2004 booth with NAPA on Friday and Saturday.  Come by and at least say hi!  Lot's going on with the IndyCruise event this fall!

Cya

I'll be there on Sat  ... see ya then

river1

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Well things have changed and I'm not attending at all.  I do have a package with a pinstriped skull I picked up for BobK from ElVargo and Bob is going to be wondering where I'm at.  If someone sees him at the show, pls tell him I'll send it too him.  In fact, does someone have his address or phone number?   I can get it out in the mail tomorrow and it can be sitting on his doorstep upon his arrival.  I can call his wife Maggie for the address if someone just has his phone number.

Anyway pls tell Bob I'm not there and to quit looking for me  :shock:

denise,

if you check bob's profile it has all his phone numbers listed.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Jim, thanks for the heads up regarding Bob's numbers.  I just got off the phone with him.  Got his snail mail addy and it will be off in the mail on Saturday.

Thanks again,  xoxoxo

"I'm not attending at all" soooo...Does that mean we'll see you at the 50's ????
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Nope, Sorry Daryle, I'm heading to Bowling Green on Thursday for the Hot Rod Reunion.  Sure wish they weren"t on the same weekend.  BG's alot closer and since I've never been there I thought I'd give it a shot.  I am going to miss you terribly.

BTW, speaking of the St Paul show, I do have my room at the Super8 available if anyone needs it.  It's about 10 miles from the fairgrounds.