Today...

Started by Dave, April 05, 2008, 04:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Put about 50 miles on the roadster.. It runs good but i suspect there is an issue with the holley and its brand new  :?:  :?: I have time to play.. I went to the local bike shop open house and..... They had kaw's yamahaas and hondas and it was pretty boring. I did buy a ticket for a gold wing.. Just 1.. If i win it goes for 1/2 price here and full price anywhere else :wink: I MADE A DECISION.. sorry caps lock ..  :D  Im putting the roadster on the bay.. Ive got the lean in the front pretty much fixed although to make it perfect it needs a new spring but what i see someone else aint gonna see it.. Its fun gets all kinda thumbs up and horns but its a short wheel base rough rider just like the other ones.. Im going classical. :lol:  :lol:  Tri 5 chevy or even a 54 or a 60 ..
I want comfort.. They harley ride today didnt help.. I really enjoyed it and its been a long time coming after the crash and rebuild and then the tire issue.. Im stoked .. If we didnt have to drop the grand daughter off in ft wayne tomorrow id ride the bike to anderson indiana for the midget races.. But ya know what.. even though I didnt like the way the roadster rides we took the grand daughter out for a ride and she loves it.. The first ride was me and her the second was with grandma and she couldnt wait to get in the car....
PRICELESS.............
Dave

kb426

Good story. When my son was real little, I built a 27 roadster. He loved it. Later on I figured out that  the reason he liked it so much was it was the only thing we owned that he could see out of real well. :lol:
TEAM SMART

msuguydon

If I wasn't in the middle of 1 zillion things getting read to move... I would be having some serious conversations with Dave on that Roadster... I think as the Gold Chainer that I am... and with Dave needing things to do during winter... I think there is a project in our future... me funding.. Dave building.. then me complaining... I am good at that.. just ask Jbird.

Hey I got an idea... when I move.. I send the Tuna boat to Michigan.. it stays for a while with Dave and he does stuff to it... Spring break of 2009 .. Dave drives the Tuna Boat to Florida... I hand him cash.. and we go to Indy at Tampa or 12 hrs of sebring.....I buy Dave a plane ticket and he goes home to Sue
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Dave

Quote from: "msuguydon"If I wasn't in the middle of 1 zillion things getting read to move... I would be having some serious conversations with Dave on that Roadster... I think as the Gold Chainer that I am... and with Dave needing things to do during winter... I think there is a project in our future... me funding.. Dave building.. then me complaining... I am good at that.. just ask Jbird.

Hey I got an idea... when I move.. I send the Tuna boat to Michigan.. it stays for a while with Dave and he does stuff to it... Spring break of 2009 .. Dave drives the Tuna Boat to Florida... I hand him cash.. and we go to Indy at Tampa or 12 hrs of sebring.....I buy Dave a plane ticket and he goes home to Sue

And my reply would be HELL YA>>
Dave :wink:  :arrow: