cup holders

Started by Daveyboy, April 02, 2008, 10:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveyboy

Ok show me some cup holders that you can hide out of the way for my coupe. Not in the dash

Dave

Quote from: "Daveyboy"Ok show me some cup holders that you can hide out of the way for my coupe. Not in the dash

go to yogis or parrs web site also rb's has em too
Dave

Learpilot

Quote from: jusjunk
Quote from: "Daveyboy"Ok show me some cup holders that you can hide out of the way for my coupe. Not in the dash

Go to Ebay they list 960 cup holders in ebay motors.

Dave

Oh ya i just bought a cheezy lil console and screwed it to the floor.. It had cup holders in it.. Car still sold for big money so...
Dave

UGLY OLDS

I use a roll of 2" masking tape ....Hides under the seat when not in use  :?
 VERY reasonably priced..... :wink:
Duct tape can also be used , but it's soo "tacky" ..... :shock:
Bob....
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Old Tin Bill

I'm still trying to find one of the old plastic basket types that hung from the window sill. They were usually given out by gas stations and the like. If anyone has one they want to part with, let me know.

Fat Cat

Go to your local Napa store and ask to see their Optronics Catalog. In this catalog they have a page of different type of cup holders.

purplepickup

Here's some pics of drink holders.  

I've got the first one on my boat.
The second one could easily be home made.
The third one folds flat.
The fourth one is....uh...a little different.
George

Fast.Fords

Quote from: "purplepickup"Here's some pics of drink holders.  

I've got the first one on my boat.
The second one could easily be home made.
The third one folds flat.
The fourth one isn't worth having.

Man, that last one is really, really scary looking!!!!!  But I'll betcha nobody ever steals her drink!!!!!! :lol:

1FATGMC

She must like to keep 'em cold  8) ,

Sum

rumrumm

I have been using my thighs. I know it is a bit crude and rather unsightly, but it just hasn't been a high priority. Thanks, George. I think you have inspired me to build one.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Dave

Quote from: "Old Tin Bill"I'm still trying to find one of the old plastic basket types that hung from the window sill. They were usually given out by gas stations and the like. If anyone has one they want to part with, let me know.

Ive got 4 of them but they arent that old but they are that style.. I can take a pic to make sure if you like then tell me where to send em and ill fire 2 up your way.. they look kinda like the boat holder pic but bigger around..
Dave

Old Tin Bill

Appreciate the offer but they should be older than the boat type. These would not fold flat. Almost look like the homemade holder but in plastic. They were just a basket with a clip for the window sill on the door. Anything too modern would not go well in my old bomber.