Holley 80457-S 600 cfm ..

Started by Dave, March 16, 2008, 09:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Anyone try one of these??? I may have a carb issue and im thinking about trying one..
dave  :wink:  :arrow:

Leon

I've been running one on my 54 that I just pulled off to put Fuel Injection on instead.  I think I'll be putting it on the 390 I built for the 63 Meteor wagon.

Learpilot

Quote from: "Leon"I've been running one on my 54 that I just pulled off to put Fuel Injection on instead.  I think I'll be putting it on the 390 I built for the 63 Meteor wagon.
What EFI are you putting on ?  
I got mine from www.affordable-fuel-injection.com  
I hope that is the correct web address. It is a Holley 950 MPFI with there own computer. They ask you a bunch of questions and design one for you. Mine cost $1900.00

Leon

I put one on from Edelbrock.  I have it running and am doing a little fine tuning, but am going to have to pull it off and redo the gaskets because I think there is a small coolant leak.  Not a problem with the FI, just a problem with the Vortec mounting.  I'm going to try the Felpro gaskets that everyone suggests.  I paid a little over $2300 which is about the same price as Affordable Fuel Injection lists for their equivalent unit for the Vortecs.