Chat

Started by enjenjo, March 12, 2008, 07:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

maybe my goal is to NOT be nice enough  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

kb426

Here we go again! :lol:
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

so.... the chat is working better now? KOOL
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

We can try carnuts chat if you like, but since ours is fixed, we'll try that this week.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carnut

Ok, I went and spiffied up the Carnuts Chat Bar just incase anyone wants to check it out.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"We can try carnuts chat if you like, but since ours is fixed, we'll try that this week.

Well frank fixed for you doesnt mean fixed for us other guys  :lol:
Im used to real time chat anyway like MIRC so these other chats seem really slow and cumbersome . Id still like to try carnuts. Anyone thats free about any evening around 8pm PM me and ill meet ya there ..Im usually in the garage right after work and by the time i get dinner done after i get in 8 would be a good time for a test..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Carnut

Ah, ok, just had EMS drop by and say hello, I'll be in the
Carnut's Chat Bar all evening tonight if anyone else wants to drop by.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Well frank fixed for you doesnt mean fixed for us other guys  :lol:

Had it ever occured to you that maybe the problem is not on my end but is on your end. I have tested the chat software with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS 10 and with Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 2, and Safari. I did not experience any issues.

Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Well frank fixed for you doesnt mean fixed for us other guys  :lol:

Had it ever occured to you that maybe the problem is not on my end but is on your end. I have tested the chat software with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS 10 and with Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 2, and Safari. I did not experience any issues.

Yup.. But if it its not just me then in in an elite group of my S&*T dont work..
Tested or not georges stuff works better..

Bugpac

I have continuous problems there as well, generally when someone enters the room and it says hello, it locks up the input bar, so i end up opening it in a new window...dunno why, but 2 different computers do same thing... :D Ill retry tomorrow night tho...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"I have continuous problems there as well, generally when someone enters the room and it says hello, it locks up the input bar, so i end up opening it in a new window...dunno why, but 2 different computers do same thing... :D Ill retry tomorrow night tho...

Thats one of the reasons i dont hang around much when I do show on chat.. I have IE too and although chat works there its still way slow.. 5 may make it tonite and I may not.. Got some stuff going.
Dave

enjenjo

Ok, we'll chat tonight, at 8 pm, and we'll try both our, and Carnut's chat software. Notice I said 8 Pm.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Ok, we'll chat tonight, at 8 pm, and we'll try both our, and Carnut's chat software. Notice I said 8 Pm.

Ok its 7:30 now AND i havent had dinner yet.. Ill try to make it.

Bugpac

Quote from: "enjenjo"Ok, we'll chat tonight, at 8 pm, and we'll try both our, and Carnut's chat software. Notice I said 8 Pm.

:D

Bugpac

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Ok its 7:30 now AND i havent had dinner yet.. Ill try to make it.

you better be there you crying fool... :D