New (Old) Member

Started by El Jefe, March 12, 2008, 02:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Jefe

Hey, Gang!

Really old, former member here. Was OLDERNDIRT, 1, 2, etc.. Got screwed up some way and couldn't figure out how to get back on untill today. "it's an age thing".

Turned 80 last November, been through prostate cancer (successfully) and feeling fine.

Still have our ' 40 Ford Coupe. Not driving it as much as we should, but nice weather is here and will try to to better. Love the MII manual. Drives like it's on rails. No problem parking.

Great to be home!

EMSjunkie

Welcome back, glad ya found us again :D  8)  8)

Congrats on beating Prostate cancer :-o
My Dad wasn't so lucky :cry:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "El Jefe"Hey, Gang!

Really old, former member here. Was OLDERNDIRT, 1, 2, etc.. Got screwed up some way and couldn't figure out how to get back on untill today. "it's an age thing".

Turned 80 last November, been through prostate cancer (successfully) and feeling fine.

Still have our ' 40 Ford Coupe. Not driving it as much as we should, but nice weather is here and will try to to better. Love the MII manual. Drives like it's on rails. No problem parking.

Great to be home!

Hey good to see ya back..
Dave

enjenjo

Glad to see you back. take your shoes off, set a spell.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Okiedokie

Thanks for giving us all hope.

Carnut

phat46

Welcome back.  80 and still rodding! gives me hope fpr the next 25 yrs! Congrats on beating the cancer and for being on the computer, many folks much younger than you are scared of the things, my Mom is going on 83 and she's online nearly everyday, wants to ditch her dialup for cable now!!!   :lol:

jimcaf

Congrats on beating the C and on turning 80,,glad you made it back!!

El Jefe

Quote from: "jimcaf"Congrats on beating the C and on turning 80,,glad you made it back!!

Thanks, Gang!

Sure good to be here.