Be still my heart...junkyard photos

Started by zzford, March 03, 2008, 12:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "zzford"check out this site... http://www.thelincolnforum.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24423&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Hi, Fred!

Me thinks that is not the correct URL to the junkyard pics???
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

purplepickup

George

zzford

Purp, That's the adress, thanks. Hi, Bruce, How are ya?

Grandadeo

Hey Fred, did you survive Saturday's ordeal?

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

39deluxe

I wouldn't mind dragging home about 50 or so of those cars.

58 Yeoman

That's not a junkyard....it's someones' collection of future projects and spare parts.  The rear end of that maroon '57 Chevy looks just like one a buddy had in high school.  He had just painted it that same color, rubbed out a small section of the rear fin, and it was like glass.  Then, he proceeded to total it when he lost it on the highway and rolled it.  What an idiot.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Roadstar

Holy Crap! What a collection of Camaros..

Are any of those for sale?

Dave

looks like the big yard is in canada
dave

zzford

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Hey Fred, did you survive Saturday's ordeal?

Lee
Lee, The Black Dog Garage event could never be considered an ordeal. It's so much fun I'm surprised it isn't illegal, or at least heavily taxed. It is, by far, my favorite event of the year. The whole spirit of the event and the people that are there, are unlike any other that I have ever been part of. Tom and all of you that staged it have blessed us so much. My son, John, and my buddy, Scott, were comletely blown away. Thank you for that first time invitaion. God willing, I'll be there for many more to come. Thank Tom again for me. Fred