Gotta new ride, wanta share with you all.

Started by Jimc, May 31, 2004, 09:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimc

T recently traded cars. Picked up this hot rod, which needs a little tender, lovin care to be a fair car.
Interior is not complete. The buckets in it have to go, but I did get emough material with the car to finish the interior.
I also, got fenders, front and rear, and running boards.
The boards and fenders are new and some are still in the wrapping. They will most likely be up for sale.
Enough with the talk, on with the show.
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

Looks like a nice car! I looked for it at Springfield but you must have had a good hiding place!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

WZ JUNK

I looked for you at the Mid America Nationals.  It really looks good in the pictures.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Nick32Vic

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I looked for you at the Mid America Nationals.  It really looks good in the pictures.

So did i! I was keepin my eye out all weekend but all i saw was that nice chevy cruisin around! I was looking forward to seein that Vicky and meeting you Jim!

I got to meet WZ Junk and MO Junk, GREAT GUYS!

Later,
Nick

37 Express

You sly ole *.  I'm not a Chevy man, but I did like your '62.  However, I do believe you have arrived with the '32.  Job well done.
Quote from: "Jimc"T recently traded cars. Picked up this hot rod, which needs a little tender, lovin care to be a fair car.
Interior is not complete. The buckets in it have to go, but I did get emough material with the car to finish the interior.
I also, got fenders, front and rear, and running boards.
The boards and fenders are new and some are still in the wrapping. They will most likely be up for sale.
Enough with the talk, on with the show.
8)

Jimc

Quote from: "40"Looks like a nice car! I looked for it at Springfield but you must have had a good hiding place!

I was there on Friday, saw C.L. tanner, looked for the Junk Bros, but never saw them.
The 32 didn't make it due to the seller not providing a notarized bill of sale so a delay in licensing( I now have it).
He never gave me his pre-registration as he told me.
Since the 62 was there(do not know how he pulled that off)I can see why.
Don initiated the trade and was willing to meet my requirements on cash difference.

the 32 needs the interior finished and some body panel allingment, specifically, the hood and hood sides.

It runs great and drives good, the ride is a little stiff, but can be adjusted.

we are contemplating the BT50's, so several of you may get the chance to see it or throw darts at it.
Jim
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

purplepickup

I sure did like your '62.  It would have been hard for me to part with that but the '32 looks like it will be a fun car too.  Plus it sounds like you got the deal you wanted.  If it were mine I'd probably keep the running boards and fenders to leave my options open for later......but then I'm a certified pack rat.

Looking forward to seeing the '32 in person....probably at the HAMB drags.
George