Enjenjo ... still QUIT ??

Started by Deuce, March 02, 2008, 11:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deuce

Hows the NO SMOKING going ??

I have not read about any mass killings in your area so I hope you are still on the wagon

HANG IN there ...  :)

Randy
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

enjenjo

So far, so good. The toughest part is when I am doing something where I always smoked, like working in the shop :shock: I am determined to make it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Jbird

You should always have an engine running close to where your working.Then everytime you wanna suckafag just grab hold of a spark plug wire. It's like a conditioned response...urge to light up = getting the snot zapped out of you. If you've got something with a magneto the conditioning will take less time. Oh, um, don't worry about brain damage, in your case, nobody will even notice.

Frank, after a couple of days it's all psychological, you've whipped the physical addiction. Keep on truckin.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Dave

Good deal Frank.. If I can do it you can too.. Even though i had the big wake up call that helped me.. you have us to help you... I sure wish my buddy that passed away a week ago would have quit. he coulda at least went to a * doctor..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

DRD57

Quote from: "Jbird"... everytime you wanna suckafag...

That line right there ought to keep him from ever lighting up again!!!

Ohio Blue Tip

Why to go Frank, now that you have no vices, :D  I'll teach ya to drink next time we get together. :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Daveyboy

You CAN do it boy!!!
I think i can i think i can i think i can

:) Dave

Mikej

I quit 14 years ago today. Hang in there, Frank. Can you smell the welding smoke and anti-freeze yet?

Okiedokie

"I am determined to make it".    That says it all. All my friends and my wife thought I couldn't do it. I thought I could and I did. You will to.

rumrumm

I quit in 1977, and I am grateful that I did so early in my life. But even if you quit later in life, you will receive benefits from it. Keep at it--it's all a matter of will power.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

reborn55

Good deal--you can handle it :D

Roadstar

Very cool Frank, I'm proud of you, but still no kissing on the lips :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "Roadstar"Very cool Frank, I'm proud of you, but still no kissing on the lips :lol:

I will have my camera at autorama so watch your selves..
dave :wink:

enjenjo

Quote from: "Roadstar"Very cool Frank, I'm proud of you, but still no kissing on the lips :lol:

You promised me. :cry:

I learned something about my smoking. I used it to reward myself. Whenever I finish something, I want a smoke. Be it a job, a meal, a walk, anything. :shock: This Chantix is making it easier, but it's still a hard thing to do.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

QuoteBe it a job, a meal, a walk, anything. :shock: This Chantix is making it easier, but it's still a hard thing to do

Hang in there buddy...the hard part is behind you now... :!:  :!:  :D

Bob...
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****