Some of you may remember from Kzoo

Started by Dave, February 22, 2008, 07:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

My friend that had the 34 chevy coupe a few years ago and was part owner of a chevy dealership in grass lake. I found out last nite that he had a heart attack and passed away yesterday morning.. This sucks.. I was just thinking of calling him as we havent talked in a couple weeks. Last we talked he said he needed to get over and look at the roadster again. We always used to laugh cause we always said it we really checked the family tree close enuff we probably would find out we were related..
RIP .... Ron Clark

rumrumm

Sorry to hear about your friend, Dave. My condolences . . .
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

purplepickup

Real sorry to hear that Dave. :cry:

I remember talking with him at different local events.  He seemed like a real nice guy.
George

EMSjunkie

"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

phat46

Sorry to hear that Dave, my condolences also

enjenjo

Sorry to hear that. Seemed like a real nice guy.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Okiedokie

Hurts to loose someone close like that. Bet you have enough good memories of him to last you forever. Sounds like he would feel the same about you and that is worth a lot. Joe

kb426

TEAM SMART

chimp koose

Sorry to hear of your friends passing. Some of us measure our fortunes by the good friends we have.

Charlie Chops 1940

Sorry to hear Dave. Keep your chin up. Condolences to his family also.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bugpac

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Thanks guys.. Im really gonna miss this guy.. He was 59.. Sue said i didnt sleep very well last night and I didnt.. After the been there done that deal and surviving (thanks to a lot of good doctors) This kinda stuff really takes a toll on me especially when its close friends.. Anyway services are monday and viewing sunday and although i hardly ever take off work i have to do this.. I wonder what im going to do for vehicles now.. Ron would look at my records and call and ask how many miles i had on my truck then call the bank and see what i owed then call me back and say you have equity so what color do you want this time and I Know I Know sue says same payment or lower.. This really worked well and I never had any repair bills but pretty much the same payment.. I was gonna tell him this time that I wanted to keep this truck a while.  *......... I sure wished id called him..
Dave :arrow:

reborn55

Sorry for your loss--thoughts and prayrs on the way

UGLY OLDS

Our thoughts & prayers are there also..Our condolences to you & Sue & his family ......

Bob....
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****