the willys rolled out on its wheels today

Started by dragrcr50, February 02, 2008, 08:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "dragrcr50"that firewall is some kool stuff, it is .040 aluminum withpowder coating on bosh sides, budweiser red (circle track supply stuff for making imca bodies.  covered in plastic both sides so you can break, bead roll etc and not hurt the paint.  decent price. im doing the whole inside in it...
It's a shame you missde out on that "RED" carpet that Dave had. It wnt for cheap and he know of a quick shipper to get it to you. Might check with him,maybe the guy's check bounced. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "dragrcr50"that firewall is some kool stuff, it is .040 aluminum withpowder coating on bosh sides, budweiser red (circle track supply stuff for making imca bodies.  covered in plastic both sides so you can break, bead roll etc and not hurt the paint.  decent price. im doing the whole inside in it...
It's a shame you missde out on that "RED" carpet that Dave had. It wnt for cheap and he know of a quick shipper to get it to you. Might check with him,maybe the guy's check bounced. GPster

Great idea Joe but the reason i sold it was it wasnt bright enuff :lol:  :lol: That firewall stuff it pretty bright and the carpet wouldnt match besides id bet carpet is a no no in one of em er drag racer cars..  :wink: I remember that aluminum stuff as it sounds like fun
Dave

dragrcr50

well the motor is in it now and started on the floor ,  stay tuned.................
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,