ididit open house

Started by Welder Series, January 25, 2008, 01:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welder Series

Anyone go to the ididit open house last weekend?  

Just wondering if I saw anyone there...

in other news, I'm enjoying hanging out here at lunch time and when I get a minute during the day.  

dw

enjenjo

No, I didn't make it. I was there last Oct for their car show. I am only about 50 miles from them.

I'm glad you like it here. We installed one of your crossmembers in my son's car last weekend, this is the second one of yours I have used. I will use more. I can make my own crossmembers, but in the long run, it's cheaper for my customers to use one of yours.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Welder Series

hey, that's terrific - thanks very much for your business.

Since you weren't there, you missed a bit of an announcement that ididit will be handling our parts come spring.  

Are you going to any of their other open houses this season?

Dave

Quote from: "Welder Series"hey, that's terrific - thanks very much for your business.

Since you weren't there, you missed a bit of an announcement that ididit will be handling our parts come spring.  

Geeze.. Im not far from there and if id had known id have made the arrangements to go.. If you ever get back this way let me know..
Dave :arrow:

Welder Series

enjenjo

Quote from: "Welder Series"hey, that's terrific - thanks very much for your business.

They going to stock the full line? I run up there now and then to pick up parts.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Welder Series

probably not our whole line... that's hundreds of parts.  I imagine it will be mostly the popular kits, and some assorted gussets/bungs/spacers etc.

Bugpac

Quote from: "Welder Series"probably not our whole line... that's hundreds of parts.  I imagine it will be mostly the popular kits, and some assorted gussets/bungs/spacers etc.
I talked to you via email a while back, i to am interested in using some of your products, Ill email you again.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Welder Series

Thanks very much for your interest.

Rochie

Frank/ Dave
I know I don't drop by here as much as I used to but I know D.W. and his Dad Paul. They are great people to deal with and their  stuff is quality, but you allready know that, Right!
Wayne