HOW MANY MISSOURI FOLKS ARE ON HERE?????????

Started by breeder, January 18, 2008, 11:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

breeder

i lost this site for along time  due to pc vs lightning...lightning won btw!...
so now i have found it once again....
just curious how many other mo folks were here..well, iowa, and illinois to i guess, seeings how im 15 mins from both!
and yeah, im bored, waitin on my pips to thaw ...gotta love winter! :cry:
www.kropdusters.com
RUST REVIVAL MAY 20TH-30TH WAYLAND, MO

WWW.RUSTREVIVAL.COM

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "breeder"i lost this site for along time  due to pc vs lightning...lightning won btw!...
so now i have found it once again....
just curious how many other mo folks were here..well, iowa, and illinois to i guess, seeings how im 15 mins from both!
and yeah, im bored, waitin on my pips to thaw ...gotta love winter! :cry:

I am in southwest Mo at Neosho.  My brother (MO JUNK) is at Rolla.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Woody2B

EMSjunkie

Welcome back Breeder, glad ya found us again.

I did see the incriminating photos over on the HAMB, but I don't blame you :wink:  :wink:

I'm in Amarillo TX. kinda close to MO.
hope to meet you at the drags in Mo-Kan. 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

couper

I'm halfway between the 'Junk' Bro's. off I-44. Went to a classic/streetrod show up there in your area near the quad cities a couple-three years back. Really had a ball. The trip up and back was as much fun as the show.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "couper"I'm halfway between the 'Junk' Bro's. off I-44. Went to a classic/streetrod show up there in your area near the quad cities a couple-three years back. Really had a ball. The trip up and back was as much fun as the show.

Lance, you are alive.   What a great year you have had.

PS for those of you who did not notice, Lance won a NSRA award, and had a feature story and pictures of his car in "Street Scene" magazine.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

classicautoresto

If other adjoining states count....I'm in Ky.

breeder

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Welcome back Breeder, glad ya found us again.

I did see the incriminating photos over on the HAMB, but I don't blame you :wink:  :wink:

I'm in Amarillo TX. kinda close to MO.
hope to meet you at the drags in Mo-Kan. 8)

Vance

yes, and any of the photos with me in them, were doctored! :oops:  :lol:
www.kropdusters.com

WWW.RUSTREVIVAL.COM

Bib_Overalls

An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

couper

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "couper"I'm halfway between the 'Junk' Bro's. off I-44. Went to a classic/streetrod show up there in your area near the quad cities a couple-three years back. Really had a ball. The trip up and back was as much fun as the show.

Lance, you are alive.   What a great year you have had.

PS for those of you who did not notice, Lance won a NSRA award, and had a feature story and pictures of his car in "Street Scene" magazine.

John

Thanks John.
We've been working on my house and shop 'till it got too cold around here, so haven't been on the computer much at all.
Yes, we DID have a great summer! I obviously used up my 15 minutes of fame for many lifetimes!
I was truly humbled when NSRA did a story on the coupe last summer, not to mention the award in Louisville...sure made my family and friends proud.
The highlight though, is my son and future daughter-in-law asked to use the coupe as their getaway car during their wedding in Colo. next June! (and happens to co-incide with the Pueblo NSRA show!) dumb luck.
Lance

breeder

www.kropdusters.com

WWW.RUSTREVIVAL.COM

Beck

Quote from: "breeder"ANYONE else??????

I don't get on as much as I used to, but I still lurk when I have the chance. I'm in Waterloo, IL which is 25 mi south of St. Louis. I plan to make it to the Rust Revival this year. See you there!

tonto1

I'm in Bismarck,MO, which is about 60 miles south of St.Louis.
Don't get on the board much anymore since I'm building an experimental airplane.
But I like to check in every now and then because with all the help and support I received when building a '41 Chevy and the time several of us spent in LA a few years ago touring rod shops I feel I know these guys.
Why are there more horses a**es in the world than there are horses?