Roll call Kalamazoo swap meet, feb 2-3

Started by Bugpac, January 18, 2008, 07:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "oldbobsign"Everybody still makin' it at noon tomorrow??

Im gonna look at the weather when I get up larry but im right now planning on running out for a while although if i get there early enuff i may be gone by noon. Ive ever seen enuff out there to keep me there that long when ive got a car to work on at home. I need to make a couple purchases then ill prolly head out unless i really find some good stuff.   :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Ya it really isn't much of a swap meet for the 1-800 guys :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm going to have to wait and see how I feel in the morning.  I just got released from the hospital.  Spent the whole afternoon and most of the evening there due to a numbness and tingling in my left arm and pain at the base of my neck/spine.  They sure hook you up to a bunch of machines straight away when you walk into a hospital with symptoms like that. :wink:   Anyway they ran a bunch of tests and ruled out anything to do with my heart or stroke and then did a cat scan and said my head was "normal".....doctors words, not mine. :lol:

Anyway the primary disgnosis is paresthesia and the secondary diadnosis is cephalgia....basicly maybe a pinch nerve or something along those lines.  I have an appointment on Monday morning with my regular doctor.  For now, I've got drugs for the pain and inflamation.  So I'm going to wait and see how I feel in the morning before I make a committtment to drive two hours each way and be that far from home if something happens.

I was really looking forward to seeing everyone too since it's been since Sept.  We'll see.  If I don't make it you guys have fun and I'll see you at the Detroit Autorama.

Boy I miss my Mom at times like this........ :oops:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Im gonna look at the weather when I get up larry but im right now planning on running out for a while although if i get there early enuff i may be gone by noon. Ive ever seen enuff out there to keep me there that long when ive got a car to work on at home. I need to make a couple purchases then ill prolly head out unless i really find some good stuff.   :lol:  :lol:

Now ya see thats where your talking out your hind end sir as us 1-800 guys usually have a pile of cash in our pockets just in case we see sumpin that you ill trade for whatever guys dont have  :lol:  :lol:  Then we buy stuff just to tease your kind.. Ha Ha.. Like i said ive got a couple things i need and ive got work to do also here at home..

Bugpac

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Bugpac"
Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quotewe gonna work on the BBQ trailer this year Frank???

Shouldn't need to. I cleaned it all up and secured things before it was put in storage. It should be ready to go.

well screw working on it, how about a spring "use it"...at your place...

Works for me. there is less work in a use it day :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Shoot, i didn't even notice you replied here, im game, what about a date, any idearrs, dave mentioned june, but i was thinking spring, but whenever im good for anything...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Ok i went saw jack he was there early too. Saw kenny and charlie as i was getting in my truck to leave.. Sorry i missed you other guys but i was on a mission and i did what i came to do. i was home at 10:30 and ive been working on the car ever since.. I just came in to take a break and let the dog out..  

phat rat

Quote from: "phat rat"

Now ya see thats where your talking out your hind end sir as us 1-800 guys usually have a pile of cash in our pockets just in case we see sumpin that you ill trade for whatever guys dont have  :lol:  :lol:  Then we buy stuff just to tease your kind.. Ha Ha.. Like i said ive got a couple things i need and ive got work to do also here at home..

Yep 1-800 gold chainer buy and bolt together  :lol:  :lol:

enjenjo

I went, bought some tools, got some hugs, and came home, and went back to work.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

oldbobsign

Here's the group shot from the RRT/HAMB Kalamazoo Swap Meet Reunion Meet & Greet.

From the left: purplepickup, 1lowtrk, charlie chops 1940, tiger mark, fuzzy, kustomlincolnlady, fatcat, eye candy, enjenjo, jim32, oldbobsign, ohio blue tip

Missing in action: phat rat (I saw ya Jack, where'd you go?)

Six HAMB and Eggers and kustomlincolnlady is talking with Peter Pan (a 7th) on the phone  :lol:

Bugpac

*, I missed the photo op.... Phat rat (Jack) did to i see... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "oldbobsign"Here's the group shot from the RRT/HAMB Kalamazoo Swap Meet Reunion Meet & Greet.

From the left: purplepickup, 1lowtrk, charlie chops 1940, tiger mark, fuzzy, kustomlincolnlady, fatcat, eye candy, enjenjo, jim32, oldbobsign, ohio blue tip

Missing in action: phat rat (I saw ya Jack, where'd you go?)

Six HAMB and Eggers and kustomlincolnlady is talking with Peter Pan (a 7th) on the phone  :lol:

Looks like Charlie paid out the * for some of the parts he bought... :wink:  :D

I see the goldchainer from Muskeegon and his goldchaining 3rd nephew twice removed, from Jackson, were too busy buying carbon fiber cup holders and vibrating form fitting heated red shift knobs to join the lineup.
That's a scary looking bunch. That photo's not fit for viewing by young children, but posted near a trash bin it would keep the coons outta the dumpster... :!:  :wink:  :D

The one in the middle in front of Fatcat is the one ya' gotta keep an eye on when that mob is around... 8)  :D

Hope ya' had fun. I worked around the house this morning and then stopped by and saw a couple of friends of mine off. They are both in the 320th MP Co. in St. Petersburg, and the unit is going over to Iraq for a year to help train the Iraqi police. Then I went to the sprint races. Our big swap is a 3 day event in central Fla. in a couple of weeks.
Winter coats not required though.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

Wow, you're full of compliments this morning aren't you. For the record I was there even earlier than Dave and after 3 hrs had seen everything at least twice, some three times. I got a ph call and had to get to a guys place to pickup some parts I'd told him I'd buy as he needed to leave. I had thought I was picking the stuff up at the swap meet.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"Wow, you're full of compliments this morning aren't you. For the record I was there even earlier than Dave and after 3 hrs had seen everything at least twice, some three times. I got a ph call and had to get to a guys place to pickup some parts I'd told him I'd buy as he needed to leave. I had thought I was picking the stuff up at the swap meet.

At least Dave still loves me... :oops:
Right Dave... :?:
Dave... :?:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "phat rat"Wow, you're full of compliments this morning aren't you. For the record I was there even earlier than Dave and after 3 hrs had seen everything at least twice, some three times. I got a ph call and had to get to a guys place to pickup some parts I'd told him I'd buy as he needed to leave. I had thought I was picking the stuff up at the swap meet.

At least Dave still loves me... :oops:
Right Dave... :?:
Dave... :?:

You bet I do..
Im just about ready to sell all my S%^T and move in next door to you..