Roll call Kalamazoo swap meet, feb 2-3

Started by Bugpac, January 18, 2008, 07:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Weather report says 3-5 inches of snow this evening and 5-8 inches thru tomorrow evening. :x  I guess ill see what it looks like saturday morning but its possible i may just stay home and work in the garage if the weather is that nasty..
Dave
 :wink:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"OK if I wait 'til September  :?:  That way I wont need to make an extra trip.. :?  :?  :wink:

Whats happening in Sept :?:

I really need to get back to Toledo to see my Grandkiddo :idea:

wasn't wanting to wait that long, was thinking more along the lines of late spring early summer. but I could be coerced into postponing it :wink:

we gonna work on the BBQ trailer this year Frank???

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Quotewe gonna work on the BBQ trailer this year Frank???

Shouldn't need to. I cleaned it all up and secured things before it was put in storage. It should be ready to go.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"OK if I wait 'til September  :?:  That way I wont need to make an extra trip.. :?  :?  :wink:

wasn't wanting to wait that long, was thinking more along the lines of late spring early summer. but I could be coerced into postponing it :wink:

Vance

Sept is the nats north in kzoo Vance.. I gotta plan a vacation or 4 ! Sue and i dont have anything planed and I may just drive the roadster by myself to louisville for a couple days then head to knoxville Iowa .. i have asked bryan to meet me in Ky and ride along but he hasnt decided yet. Its getting tough to find race company as the oldest boy haas a new job and in on afternoons and the youngest thinks he wants to buy a house so that will kill his wallet.. we used to go to a lot of races together so i dunno what ill be doing this summer.. If i somehow get lucky and sell the roadster im gonna follow thru with my plan and add on to the garage and take the summer off from hot rods and God Willing and I can keep the bike upright im gonna do a lot of riding..
Dave

Ps: lemme get you the dates but if you come in june you could go to the fastest open wheel show in the world at toledo speedway... Annnd they sell beer.

Its friday june 13th Vance.. im a little upset as i didnt see a usac sprint /midget show listed for 08  :cry:

Bugpac

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Shouldn't need to. I cleaned it all up and secured things before it was put in storage. It should be ready to go.

well screw working on it, how about a spring "use it"...at your place...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Bugpac"

Thats what it usually turns into anyway. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bugpac

So whats the date going to be, late april?

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

Vance

Ps: lemme get you the dates but if you come in june you could go to the fastest open wheel show in the world at toledo speedway... Annnd they sell beer.

Its friday june 13th Vance.. im a little upset as i didnt see a usac sprint /midget show listed for 08  :cry:

Sprint cars, beer, and the Grandkiddo..............sounds like a party to me :!:  :idea:

Lemme see what I can do :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Quote from: "Bugpac"

Works for me. there is less work in a use it day :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

oldbobsign

Everybody still makin' it at noon tomorrow??

Dave

Quote from: "oldbobsign"Everybody still makin' it at noon tomorrow??

Im gonna look at the weather when I get up larry but im right now planning on running out for a while although if i get there early enuff i may be gone by noon. Ive ever seen enuff out there to keep me there that long when ive got a car to work on at home. I need to make a couple purchases then ill prolly head out unless i really find some good stuff.   :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Bugpac

No go on me....It looks like i am going to have to pass on Indy as well....Business comes first... :D  Dave ill call ya tonight...

Charlie Chops 1940

Larry - still on for noon. Kenny and I will be there azt noon.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Rayvyn

***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

Fatcat and I will be there about 10 am, and will stay until the meet and greet.