rad hoses for a 32 coupe with sbc

Started by Daveyboy, January 15, 2008, 11:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveyboy

Can some one give me a part number starting point for a upper and lower Rad. hoses in a 32 with a sbc

Dave

Quote from: "Daveyboy"Can some one give me a part number starting point for a upper and lower Rad. hoses in a 32 with a sbc

Ya tonite.. Ive got the number for the bottom hose and the id and length for the top in my pile o stuff :lol: I used the gates unversal ribbed style .. I hope that will work for you. the other option is that chrome flex stuff. i used that on the coupe but i couldnt get it to work that way i wanted to on the roadster so i stayed with the regular hoses i had lying aaroung that were used for setup on the coupe.. Im assuming the bottom is on the passenger side and the top is centered in the radiator? i also used a straight up water neck..
Dave

Dave

Davey heres the numbers ... Lower hose gates 26502 upper hose is 1 1/2 x 22 long.. i dont have the gates number but thats the dia and length..
Dave :lol:

Daveyboy

I forgot to say6 i did the water pump riser and it has a 6 cly pump on it now.
So the lower hose is 1 3/4 by 1 3/4  
But i will try the one you put and see if i can make it work
Thanks Dave

Deuce

I use a Gates 20046 formed hose fot the top and a Gates 20225 on the bottom with my raised up water pump riser.

:D
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Daveyboy

Hey what is the part number for that bleed off you have on the pump riser thing that lets the air out of the line
Dave

Deuce

Quote from: "Daveyboy"Hey what is the part number for that bleed off you have on the pump riser thing that lets the air out of the line
Dave

The whole deal is in my project journal ...  :D
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?