Got more done on my coupe

Started by Daveyboy, January 06, 2008, 09:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveyboy

Well i have been working on getting the frame done after powder coating and put the ram horns on and got the ex coated. Lots of black but that is what i wanted. The body is going to be black also with black and white rool and pleet.  so here it is.

Bib_Overalls

Very nice!  Are those Speedway ram's horns?  They look good, all polished and shiney.  But it will be hard to keep them that way I would think.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

EMSjunkie

She's a real beauty Clark :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

phat46

Man that's nice! you do good work!!! :D

oiler

just curious to how the powdercoat turned out on your frame?
were you happy with it?
Looks really good!!
Jeff

Daveyboy

Well i am about ready to get it some FIRE!!!
And the powder coating looks KILLER.
I am going to try to get it all running wile i save up money for the paint and body work of the body.

rumrumm

Lookin' good! Have you settled on a color?
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Daveyboy

Dave

Quote from: "Daveyboy"Black Baby BLACK

Im surprised that Lynn being a T/S member and all cant read :?:  I read the black part on your first post. I really shouldnt say that though cause maybe being a T/S member he was drunk and playing puker .. Thats kinda a requirement to be in the TEAM..  Ahyhoo.. Looks good davey.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

rumrumm

Dave, Dave, Dave--you caught me! LOL! I can categorically state I was not drunk, just under the influence of caffeine. I stopped drinking to excess many years ago when hangovers started lasting two and three days. Kinda took the fun out of it.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com