River Ranch Rod Run - Florida

Started by Grandadeo, January 03, 2008, 11:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandadeo

I just added this to the Event Calendar.  Any of you up north folks planning a trip to Paradise this month should try to make it.

The River Ranch Rod Run is held at Westgate River Ranch, Hwy #60, between Yeehaw Junction and Lake Wales, Florida.  Open meet with around 300+ cars.  Preregistration is $15 prior to Jan. 19th, $20 on site registration.  Small swap meet, spaces are $15.  For additional Info call Rich or Linda @ 954-587-5485.  This is a great little rod meet out in the middle of no where with mainly only other car folks there.  Its held at a dude rance kinda place with horse back riding, a petting zoo, boat rentals, and I think they still have the Friday night rodeo.  Saturday is the day to be there if you're only going for one day.  See ya there.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and the date is........

Look at the calendar he put it there
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and the date is........

Look at the calendar he put it there

I actaully wanted it here so I could print ONE page for my folks who are leaving tomorrow morning for Florida.

I'll do it myself

Jan 25th and 26th
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Grandadeo

Sorry Denise, I'll do better in the future.  Must be the cold weather here, down in the mid 30's last night.  Didn't even take the roadster out for a ride today.  But it will be back to normal by the weekend in time for the monthly cruise night.

Lee

zzford

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Sorry Denise, I'll do better in the future.  Must be the cold weather here, down in the mid 30's last night.  Didn't even take the roadster out for a ride today.  But it will be back to normal by the weekend in time for the monthly cruise night.

Lee
Lee, Mary and I are planning to be there Saturday. I hope to see you and more of the Black Dog bunch. Fred

Grandadeo

[/quote]
Lee, Mary and I are planning to be there Saturday. I hope to see you and more of the Black Dog bunch. Fred[/quote]

See ya there Fred.  The Head Dog won't be there though.  He is on the way to the GNRS co-piloting for Gary Moore.  (See GNRS thread)  Just looked at the weather forecast and it should be a nice day - Mid 70's and clear.  Anybody else out there going to make River Ranch?  Bryan, Oh Bryan....

Lee

Grandadeo

Last call, I know Fred will be there, but any of you other Florida folks heading to the Ranch?  Or Snow Birds for that matter.  Anybody heard from Bryan lately?  

Lee

Rayvyn

***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...