to my friends on the RRT

Started by enjenjo, December 31, 2007, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oiler

hope everyone is healthy and happy
I look at my 2 kids watching fireworks in our backyard tonight and I remember what's important again.
Have a great year
Jeff :b-d:

34ford

Happy New Years from our house too!!

donsrods

Happy New Year.  May each and every one of us meet back here next year at this same time.

Don

Deuce

I wish everyone here a Happy and prosperous New Year ...

I would also like to THANK enjenjo for this site ...
MOSTLY good folks with little to none ... DRAMA
 :)

I do not smoke, nor drink ... so my New Year goal is to have the 3W finished by the Nationals in Louisville ... drive it there and give my poor ole roadster a rest ...  :wink:
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

tomslik

Quotehappy new years, guys and gurls...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Dave

Ha.. Stayed up till 1 am and watched the kid jump the football field on a motorcycle then got up at 8 am just in time for the snow plow guy to come by.. Looks like we got * near a foot of snow.. Im plowed and just finished the sidewalk and the deck and im heading to the shower. Didnt even have time for coffee this morning before  shoveling snow..  :( .. Florida sounds good right now.. I got my new license frame with light and 3rd brake light in it so im gonna play in the garage today.. I should go 4 wheeling for a while though :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

tom36

Quote from: DeuceI wish everyone here a Happy and prosperous New Year ...

I would also like to THANK enjenjo for this site ...
MOSTLY good folks with little to none ... DRAMA
 :)

My sentiments 'zactly !  Happy New year everyone,  Tom...

Bugpac

Quote from: "jusjunk"Ha.. Stayed up till 1 pm and watched the kid jump the football field on a motorcycle then got up at 8 am just in time for the snow plow guy to come by.. Looks like we got * near a foot of snow.. Im plowed and just finished the sidewalk and the deck and im heading to the shower. Didnt even have time for coffee this morning before  shoveling snow..  :( .. Florida sounds good right now.. I got my new license frame with light and 3rd brake light in it so im gonna play in the garage today.. I should go 4 wheeling for a while though :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

I got about 4"...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

phat rat

We only have about 1" of new snow here today.  :D So you guys do your best to keep it over on your side of the state :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Uncle Bob

I'm a little late here but Happy New Year back at all.  

And I'll add my thanks for providing a sane place to live and learn hot rodding treats and have a few laughs at the expense of team smart.

No snow in our part of the NW, just some extra wind.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

enjenjo

We had 3" to 6" of snow predicted, just got a dusting of snow here. Not that I mind.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rooster

Happy new year to all you guys and gals! :D

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"We had 3" to 6" of snow predicted, just got a dusting of snow here. Not that I mind.

We had 1"...2" max predicted .....We just went past 6" & it's still "flaking"...%@#$%^&*&#@   :evil:  :evil:  :roll:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Fuzzy

All the best to everybody for a happy,healthy New Year!
Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)