Tools you have beat up for years

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, December 25, 2007, 11:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"obviously I did not need a malleable clamp at the time.. it ain't malleable any more.

Still functions good for me.  some stoopid pud would throw it out I guess.

8)

fireworks going off next door.  Need to call the sheriff

Yup call me stupid but id have tossed it.. Remember i got a harley ... We like nice stuff....
Love
Dave :wink:

river1

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Crosley"obviously I did not need a malleable clamp at the time.. it ain't malleable any more.

8)

Yup call me stupid but id have tossed it.. Remember i got a harley ... We like nice stuff....
Love

yup like GOLD CHAINS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dave

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "jusjunk"

8)

Love

yup like GOLD CHAINS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

later jim

easy Jim Sue bought me the chain.. I really have a lot less money than what everyone thinks and gold chainers dont build their own cars or make parts for them ,I do..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Bob Paulin

Quote from: "Crosley"any of you ol codgers have a mechanic  tool that you have beat the snot out for  years?

I have an old C clamp that I have bent from use , welded braces on to it. Probably had this clamp for over 25 yrs.

:arrow:

Talk about tool abuse!!!!

You've taken a perfectly good Ninja Throwing Star and used it as a welding clamp.

Is nothing sacred????

LOL!!!!

:roll:
"Cheating only means you really care about winning" - Red Green

brti

I have a friend/relation/aquaintence, (think he's dead now) but anyways he had his tools stolen :evil: ,,,,,,,,,,,, man he loved his tools,,,,,,,,,,,, so he rigged up a bomb inside his tool box :idea: ,,,,,,, sure enough ,,,,, they were stollen :shock: ,,,,,,,,,,, the thieves drove about a mile or two from his house and ,,,,,,,,,,,,BOOM :shock:
Believe it or not they sued for damages, loss of hearing and loss of fingers.  It cost him a fortune in legal fees just to defend himself. His sentiments were,,,,,,,,,,,, nobody fxxx's with my tools. 8)
True story happened about 20 years ago.
what\'s that noise,,,,,, never mind I\'ll check it later

Bob Paulin

Quote from: "brti"I have a friend/relation/aquaintence, (think he's dead now) but anyways he had his tools stolen :evil: ,,,,,,,,,,,, man he loved his tools,,,,,,,,,,,, so he rigged up a bomb inside his tool box :idea: ,,,,,,, sure enough ,,,,, they were stollen :shock: ,,,,,,,,,,, the thieves drove about a mile or two from his house and ,,,,,,,,,,,,BOOM :shock:
Believe it or not they sued for damages, loss of hearing and loss of fingers.  It cost him a fortune in legal fees just to defend himself. His sentiments were,,,,,,,,,,,, nobody fxxx's with my tools. 8)
True story happened about 20 years ago.

Obviously, he didn't rig a big-enough bomb to eliminate any potential post-explosion problems.

Should have told the cops, "I was beginning to wonder where I left that stick of dynamite."

"I didn't have a four-wheel-drive truck to pull him out, but I DID have explosives....." - Edgar "KB" Montrose.
"Cheating only means you really care about winning" - Red Green