Springfield Roll Call !!

Started by 40, May 24, 2004, 11:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mid-America Nat's is almost here...Just wondering who has plans to be there and what you will be driving?I am getting too old to remember who,what,when,where etc so thought I might print this post before I leave and slip it in my back pocket!I will be arriving Thursday late afternoon,I am traveling with a young friend of mine in his Burgandy 37 Down's Convertible....Stop by and say Hello! Perhaps Lance or someone else familiar with the Fairgrounds could suggest a meeting place?Anybody up for a get together for dinner?Look forward to seeing old friends and one's I have yet to meet!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

WZ JUNK

My brother and I "MO JUNK" will be there all weekend.  We are usually on the southside of the fairgrounds near the middle.  There is a big oak tree near where we park.  We will have shade and a cool adult bevereage.  Now if we could just find and adult.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Jimc

Quote from: "40"The Mid-America Nat's is almost here...Just wondering who has plans to be there and what you will be driving?I am getting too old to remember who,what,when,where etc so thought I might print this post before I leave and slip it in my back pocket!I will be arriving Thursday late afternoon,I am traveling with a young friend of mine in his Burgandy 37 Down's Convertible....Stop by and say Hello! Perhaps Lance or someone else familiar with the Fairgrounds could suggest a meeting place?Anybody up for a get together for dinner?Look forward to seeing old friends and one's I have yet to meet!

Pick up my new ride this evening.
Look for this one.
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

enjenjo

Quote from: "Jimc"
Quote from: "40"The Mid-America Nat's is almost here...Just wondering who has plans to be there and what you will be driving?I am getting too old to remember who,what,when,where etc so thought I might print this post before I leave and slip it in my back pocket!I will be arriving Thursday late afternoon,I am traveling with a young friend of mine in his Burgandy 37 Down's Convertible....Stop by and say Hello! Perhaps Lance or someone else familiar with the Fairgrounds could suggest a meeting place?Anybody up for a get together for dinner?Look forward to seeing old friends and one's I have yet to meet!

Look for this one.

So you went for it!! Hope you have fun with it!!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bib_Overalls

I'm heading out Thursday morning.  It is about 210 miles.  Something on the order of 4-5 hours I guess.  Weather forcast shows a possibility of rain so it may take longer.  Staying at the Oasis.  If you see gray haired dude driving a flat black 32 Ford roadster with a little devil logo on the side it will most likely be me. Wave me down and say hi.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"I'm heading out Thursday morning.  It is about 210 miles.  Something on the order of 4-5 hours I guess.  Weather forcast shows a possibility of rain so it may take longer.  Staying at the Oasis.  If you see gray haired dude driving a flat black 32 Ford roadster with a little devil logo on the side it will most likely be me. Wave me down and say hi.

We need to talk.  I will look you up or look for my truck.  I really like that car and when we meet I will show you why.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

Nick32Vic

Woo Hoooooo!!!!! I cant wait! I will be there. We are leaving Friday morning. Hope to meet you guys there! Want have a meeting place/time or somethin like that? Prolly easier than searching all weekend for people.

Nick

1FATGMC

Look for this one.

Now that is a nice car  :lol: .

c ya, Sum

Jokester

Leaving Friday AM from Kansas City.  Should be there between noon and 2.  Burgundy 33 Chevy 2 door sedan.

See ya there.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

Dave

Look for this one.

Thats a sweet hiboy sedan Always wanted one but went with the coupe instead :?:
Dave

WZ JUNK

How about meeting at noon Saturday at our canopy.  Highest point of the south side of the fairgrounds near the big oak just at the edge of the asphalt.  Be careful as there may be a caged mongoose trying to get out.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

purplepickup

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Be careful as there may be a caged mongoose trying to get out.

I was there when your last mongoose got out and he was one mean SOB :shock:
George

couper

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"How about meeting at noon Saturday at our canopy.  Highest point of the south side of the fairgrounds near the big oak just at the edge of the asphalt.  Be careful as there may be a caged mongoose trying to get out.
Noon Saturday sounds good WZ, I'll be there. Later that evening, Kristy and I thought we'd get some ribs at the 'Rib Crib' around 6:30. It's about 4 blocks south of the host hotel on Glenstone ave. on the east side. Maybe we'll see some of you there.
If anybody needs help with info. or otherwise while you're in town, call me at 417-830-6651.
It's suppose to rain today, but scattered rain tomorrow. The rest of the weekend is forecast to be good. (forecast) which doesn't mean a heck-of-alot around here.
I drive a little dark colored 3w  chevy coupe. 'BARNZ' on the plate.
Have fun, and see you all this weekend.
Lance

MO_JUNK

Just came off I-44 from lunch. Rods are rolling through Rolla westbound in numbers. It has stopped raining and the rods look good on the road. Bib Overalls, as brother mentioned, we need to talk. Stop by and do some visitin ya'll. Also, I will be doing NSRA Safety 23 inspections on Saturday if anybody needs one. Sam

Charlie Chops 1940

Wuz & Mo, wish I could be down there this weekend, but we will see you at Indy in a couple weeks. Keep starvin' the mongoose so she's really mean.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!