07 Starbirds Tulsa Pics

Started by Carnut, November 30, 2007, 01:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

Just finished posting the last of 1080 pics of the 07 Starbirds Tulsa show by Charlotte.

Click here for 07 Starbirds Tulsa Pics

Here's some pics of a few RRT celebrities that were there.

WZ JUNK

I thought someone would tell me to quit leaning on the race car.   Funny how red cars look a little off color in photos.  I have heard that photographers do not like to shoot red cars because of problems getting the color right.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Carnut

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I thought someone would tell me to quit leaning on the race car.   Funny how red cars look a little off color in photos.  I have heard that photographers do not like to shoot red cars because of problems getting the color right.

John

Well, it's not really the car color's fault, that particular camera Charlotte was using just wasn't really suitable for low light shooting with a flash.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I thought someone would tell me to quit leaning on the race car.   Funny how red cars look a little off color in photos.  I have heard that photographers do not like to shoot red cars because of problems getting the color right.

John

Well, it's not really the car color's fault, that particular camera Charlotte was using just wasn't really suitable for low light shooting with a flash.

The car is currently in one of those trader magazines and the picture they printed looks like the car is painted pink.   Pink is not a good seller.  So far all I have received are calls to sell me ads somewhere else.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Carnut

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "Carnut"

John

The car is currently in one of those trader magazines and the picture they printed looks like the car is painted pink.   Pink is not a good seller.  So far all I have received are calls to sell me ads somewhere else.

John

Heh,heh, ok, maybe I was wrong and that is a pinkish red and I was blaming it on the camera.

Maybe some contrasting flames on the sides and cowl would help?

dragrcr50

well mine looks orange ,and it is ................so job well done, thanks for the post ..........................sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,