I'm working

Started by kb426, November 25, 2007, 11:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

I'm working but you'll have to set stakes to tell it.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Sometimes it seems like that.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Bill im not liking them whitewalls turned in so i guess you better work harder.. Oh ya quit teasing us with the * pics..
Dave

kb426

Dave, I'd like to tell you that I'm going to get new blackwalls but the last time I looked in the account, I have enough to buy glass and a couple of 1/4" nuts and that's it. There's lots of stuff that will have to wait until taxes and Christmas are taken care of.
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

QuoteOh ya quit teasing us with the * pics..
Dave
[/quote]

Dave...I don't think he's "teasing" ...Actually,he appears to be "Winning" .....Looks Good Bill....You're gonna be driving soon....Bob  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

39deluxe

Quote from: "kb426"I'm working but you'll have to set stakes to tell it.

I know the feeling. And it still seems like it takes all day to accomplish what you do get done.

Tom

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
QuoteOh ya quit teasing us with the * pics..
Dave

Dave...I don't think he's "teasing" ...Actually,he appears to be "Winning" .....Looks Good Bill....You're gonna be driving soon....Bob  :wink:[/quote]

Ya.. well Bob he aint going out chasin bambi and getting sick and crap like me  :lol: .. he has me by a length or two thats for sure.. Its snowing like hell here so whats the hurry anyway ? I did get the rear of the car wired yesterday before i went to the woods. I woulda liked to have got more done while I was off but I was so sick it just didnt happen.. If i get time this week ill work on the dash wiring and hopefully get it set back in. Im putting plugs on everything s its easily removed if need be. i gotta make the hidden panel for the switches and stuff too.. we are planning on hunting most of the week so im sure the car is out till friday but saturday ill be heading to tampa ... Just doesnt seem like anything to get excited about for a week or so :lol:  Bill I can understand the money situation as ive been there lots of times..
Dave :arrow: