Happy Holidays

Started by EMSjunkie, November 21, 2007, 04:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Ho, Ho, Ho, or as the turkey says....eat more ham.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Carnut

Happy Thanksgiving To All.

Here's a pic of Carnut's official traditional Thanksgiving Dinner:

The Fixins,

The Dinner,

t-vicky

I would invite you over but we have about 34 nasty in-laws hanging around freeloading. OH OH hear comes one, see ya later.

kb426

George, looks good to me. T-Vicky, 34 in-laws! I'm sorry. I'm done eating and back in the shop working on the Deuce.
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"George, looks good to me. T-Vicky, 34 in-laws! I'm sorry. I'm done eating and back in the shop working on the Deuce.

Ya get going you slacker  :lol:  :lol:  Lucky me i was in the garage most of the morning but after the battle the other day after the pizza party now ive come down with one hell of a cold and sore throat and Cant talk.  :?:  Im feeling a little better but it didnt help make my turkey taste any better.. My kid called and I told him i was shivering so bad that i was going back in the house. I couldnt get the garage warm enuff and its got great heat.. So I did have turkey and got 1/2 of the wires run on the roadster but no hunting thats for sure. Snow on the ground it would have been a good nite to be out.. Heck with it its all day Pinks on speed
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

Dusty

21 Lbs, Smoked Turkey full of Rice Dressing...
Dinner is served at 6pm...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

kb426

Yo, Dave, I got head lights and park lights and turn signals! :lol:  Sorry you're feeling bad. Back to the garage. I'm fixing to build a shift lever.
TEAM SMART

oldbobsign

Checked out the pics and thought I was in the Powder Room for a minute. :lol:

Hope everone's  having a great THANKSGIVING.

t-vicky

After a recount last night it turns out we had 35 people here for dinner yesterday.  
I married the oldest of 7 kids. With just me & her, our 2 kids & 5 grandkids thats 11 right there. Throw in 6 more in-laws & there spouses & kids & grandkids. I made the mistake of buying a big house, so everybody has to come over to uncle Rogers house for dinner. We will go through the same thing at Christmas time.  
But just think of all the memorys I will have when I get old.

enjenjo

This year for the first time, we tried something different. We normally move from one relatives house to another for thanksgiving, this year we rented a room and the kitchen at the church. It worked out very well. No one had to spend the next two days cleaning up a mess, every thing was done by 6 pm. we had about 60 people there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... their all out shopping and its quiet here...
Ill be ready for them all to leave especially that little weenier dog that barks all the time..  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :lol:  :lol:

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"This year for the first time, we tried something different. We normally move from one relatives house to another for thanksgiving, this year we rented a room and the kitchen at the church. It worked out very well. No one had to spend the next two days cleaning up a mess, every thing was done by 6 pm. we had about 60 people there.
Is this the same thing you were going to have to leave CHAT at 10:00 Wed. night so you could start cooking for? How do you manage to do it on one day? We traveled to Kent Wednesday to have a meal yesterday and drove home today to have a meal here tomorrow with the group from Cincinnati that ate in Wooster yesterday. I hope the group coming from Kent tomorrow brings yesterdays' left-overs. The best thing about having close relatives for company is that they arent surprised with what the housde looks like "lived-in" (dirty). GPster

enjenjo

Yes, that was it Joe. I made a roasted Capon, Sausage dressing, gibblet gravy, and Kapusta. SWMBO made cakes and pies, and some vegtable dishes. Frank and Trinka made several types of potatos, potato soup, salad, and soup. Others brought turkey, hams, cassaroles, and deserts. We had three 8 ft tables of food.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"Yes, that was it Joe. I made a roasted Capon, Sausage dressing, gibblet gravy, and Kapusta. SWMBO made cakes and pies, and some vegtable dishes. Frank and Trinka made several types of potatos, potato soup, salad, and soup. Others brought turkey, hams, cassaroles, and deserts. We had three 8 ft tables of food.

Frank...Serious question...What is "Kapusta" ?? Thanx...Bob...
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Kapusta is fresh Keilbasa, sourkraut, garlic, and onions, all cooked together.