C4 corvette front suspension

Started by 54stude, May 23, 2004, 12:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

54stude

Is there much info out there about installing C4 corvette front suspensions?  Like subframe dimensions, or how to build subframes for the arms to mount to?

I know it has a transverse spring, and would need coilovers if narrowed, but has anyone on the RRT put one of these in?  The vintage I am inquiring about is 1988-1996 corvette (or 84-87 also?).

sport

Quote from: "54stude"Is there much info out there about installing C4 corvette front suspensions?  Like subframe dimensions, or how to build subframes for the arms to mount to?

I know it has a transverse spring, and would need coilovers if narrowed, but has anyone on the RRT put one of these in?  The vintage I am inquiring about is 1988-1996 corvette (or 84-87 also?).

Talk to Phat,he is on this board I think he does alot of the vette stuff

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "54stude"Is there much info out there about installing C4 corvette front suspensions?  Like subframe dimensions, or how to build subframes for the arms to mount to?

Check out this site;
http://www.progressiveautomotive.com/onlinestart.htm