My 34 Roadster

Started by CruZer, November 01, 2007, 08:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CruZer

I haven't been on the RRT in quite awhile, but now I'm back with a new ride. Here's my '34 Roadster. Gibbons body,SBC,older build.
It has a Pa. vin tag.

Does anyone know anything about this car? I couldn't get much info from the guy I got it from.

Thanks in advance.
Glenn

EMSjunkie

Welcome back. 8)

Nice ride :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

39deluxe

Welcome back Glen. Sweet '34.

Tom

CruZer

Thanks,Vance & Tom. I think I'm going to like the car. I picked it up in late October and haven't driven it much yet because the weather in northen New England in Nov. is just not roadster weather.

It was built in Pa. and it looks like an older build with drum brakes all around and a dropped tube axel up front with a 4 bar. it's got parallel leaf springs out back with a GM 10 bolt. It's a Gibbons body on what looks like an original 33/34 frame. It ride,steers and stops great ,so I can't wait to start putting some miles on it.

I wish I could find out more about it.All of my past rods have come with a history ,so it's kind of a quest to get more info on this one. I'm more of a traditional rodder but this car was such a sweet deal,I couldn't pass it up. It won't take much to get it looking more traditional looking but the SBC with all the billet on it will just have to be covered up with a full hood to make me happy.
Glenn.

graffiti knights

hiboyroadsterboy

nice looking 34 roadster Glenn.

cooper A

Jesse Bolan