Old fart or lurker?

Started by ProEnfo, September 19, 2007, 11:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProEnfo

Carps wrote:
"So Frank, your requests doesn't seem to have worked very well.
Can't see any lurkers, just a bunch of old farts. "

Guilty as charged on both counts, I should fit in well here.. :P  I've been hanging around for awhile but am usually too lazy to sign in.
I'm from the Detroit area and have been around cars all my life, mostly interested in old race cars & nostalgia racing now ... but if it has four wheels I'll still look at it, never too old to learn a new trick.

CC

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard... good to see you
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

I ressemble that remark - welcome to the RRT. A little different from the L.A.M.B., ain't it?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

rooster

enjenjo

Good to see another fresh face. welcome to the RRT
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

ProEnfo

Thanks guys (and Denise I think)... Charlie, I'm still looking for the hidden section for 'drama' :shock:

CC

Bob C

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Can someone fill us in? I know what it says, but is it what it says? :wink:
Bob

enjenjo

She cruises topless, kind of self explanatory :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

bowtietillidie

I don't think of myself as a lurker   Just a slow typist.   By the time I get a message typed every body has answered a question 27 different ways.
So I delete than read all the comments and learn .   I just love hiding in the bushes ,I learn so much.   Thinking of going to the DR. and having another
finger add to my right hand to speed up my typing  !!!!!!   :twisted:
BOWTIETILLIDIE

EMSjunkie

I prolly should be a lurker. I have the right to be.......just don't have the ability :shock:  :roll:  :roll:  :wink:

sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought of as a fool, than to open it, and remove all doubt. :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

river1

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I prolly should be a lurker. I have the right to be.......just don't have the ability :shock:  :roll:  :roll:  :wink:

sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought of as a fool, than to open it, and remove all doubt. :oops:

Vance

and in your case THERE IS NO DOUBT :roll:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Welcome! Topless isn't topless anymore.....well,at least only when she wants to be  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"